Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Does this qualify as a "coven" of Tiki Bobs? a covey? a herd? flock?

Pages: 1 15 replies

at that price, I'd say it's a Murder of Bobs

-Z

or choose here

[ Edited by: Feelin' Zombified on 2005-05-05 14:28 ]

A Bevy of Bobs!

RR

Thats only $52 a Bob.

A Mob of Bobs?

If I bought it would it be Rob's mob of Bobs?

[ Edited by: Rob Roy on 2005-05-05 14:56 ]

Rob, if you bought them I'd beg you to sell me one. Then you could call them whatever you wanted :wink:

I've been watching that one, too. A bevy of Bobs to be sure. Can't wait to see the final price!

A bunch of us should get together to buy them, then we could all have one for a more reasonable price!

T

They went for $455 to traceyandkath. They actually got a good deal on them, seeing as they paid $210 for just one Tiki Bob a few weeks ago!

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

[ Edited by: tikigreg on 2005-05-05 15:47 ]

On 2005-05-05 14:26, Feelin' Zombified wrote:
at that price, I'd say it's a Murder of Bobs

-Z

or choose here

[ Edited by: Feelin' Zombified on 2005-05-05 14:28 ]

:lol: Then it's a "business" of Bobs! I never heard that one before. It's used for "ferrets". Strange!

Don't you love Ebay and spamming? At 18 seconds remaining, the price was at $314.99. With my next screen refresh, at 3 seconds remaining, the price had jumped to $455.02.

Congrats to traceyandkath... I think...

You could call it a rack of Bobs....

I wonder if they have nightmares about bowling balls when they are set up like that?

Oh the horror....

Aloha,
I'm at a loss why anyone would pay so much for Tiki Bob mugs that aren't from Tiki Bob's?

T

The Hawaiian Village mugs are slightly larger, and more rare than the Tiki Bobs...although you wouldn't think so after seeing this auction.

plus, the hawaiian village ones have the beautiful lei! gets me every time.

i'm pretty sure there is a version of tiki bob SF that has the lei on it too. the shakers have it on them for sure.

T

You are correct, sir!

Pages: 1 15 replies