Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Caliente tropics Resort Collectibles

Pages: 1 8 replies

C

JUST MY OPINION, BUT...As you know, the Resort has gone through some major changes. In fact some of the decor and "permanent" artifcats have disappeared. Along these lines, you will most likely never see production of anymore Caliente tropics Resort polo shirts, t-shirts, nightlights, embroidered pool towels, check-in keypackets, brochures, tropics RETREAT brochures, small tiki soaps, custom amenities, guest room compendiums, framed Ken Kimes histories (in the bathrooms), limited edition tiki mugs (5 different makes in two limited editions), etc., etc. I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS AND HANG ON TO WHATEVER YOU CAN.

[ Edited by: CaseyJPS on 2005-05-17 11:25 ]

J

Man that's depressing...

Glad I got my supercool mug (with the "SA" missprint)!

And I still use and refill my CTR lotion bottle in my travel cosmetic bag, to bring a little bit of paradise with me wherever I go. Glad I was there in its hayday.

Does that mean that the Tiki Farm CTR mugs are gonna become scarce? Glad I got 2!!!! (And a tiki soap on a rope!)

Casey! We do miss you man!

As for Caliente Memorabilia, they can be found right here!

On 2005-05-11 10:01, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:

right here!

Doggie treats sold out! any chance they'll ever exist again?

-Z

Doggie treats sold out! any chance they'll ever exist again?
-Z

I'd keep an eye on eBay "Vintage Tiki DoGgY Treats Retro L@@K Must-Have for new collectors... SHAG-like" :wink:

WHOA!! SCD, Those CTR towels!!

They didn't have them at T.O. II and III!! I'm covetting now!

(I don't actually need one, with the purchase of the Mervin's $12 beauty and the super-cool 1940's towel I have, but still.....I....want....one......)

[ Edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy 2005-11-29 00:25 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies