Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Hey, Are They Gone Yet?

Pages: 1 16 replies

Cool. I think they all split to Tiki Oasis V. ..

(Man, I've been waiting to get them out of this house ever since they all "just dropped in" to borrow some orgeat last year.

How about this from some humor - when they're all blazing recklessly, we'll ALL switch user names and blow their already-alcohol-abused minds right out when they return!

Here's the order: Tikifish - you switch rolls with Tiki_Bong; Hanford, you're now Kokomo Bar & Grill; Tiki_Bong, you're now Hanford. Ready... Go!)

I get to be Tiki-Bot

i call the unga bunga slot

P
pablus posted on Sat, May 7, 2005 3:53 PM

I wanna be Dr. Z.

H

hmmmmmmm..........

I'd say dibs on Pablus, but I can't drink that much.

If I'm Humuhumu, do I get her Frequent Flyer Miles? (I can't wear her teeny-tiny dresses, so that part's useless.)

No, I'm Werzmo Derenc. Now I get the bar......

(j$ - er, I mean Unga Bunga, I burst out laughing at cartoon!)

[ Edited by: Formikahini on 2005-05-08 14:45 ]

Z

On 2005-05-06 22:14, Tiki_Bong wrote:

How about this from some humor - when they're all blazing recklessly, we'll ALL switch user names and blow their already-alcohol-abused minds right out when they return!

Just like the kid in music class who motivated us all to switch instruments on days when we had a substitute teacher!
Off-key honking ... some jokes never go out of style.

T

On 2005-05-08 15:17, ZebraTiki wrote:

Just like the kid in music class who motivated us all to switch instruments on days when we had a substitute teacher!
Off-key honking ... some jokes never go out of style.

Hey! You were a band geek? Cool. I was an orchestra geek! Man, chicks just dug the way I bowed the double bass on Invention 14 in A minor (or not).

A

Hmmm. Band geeks... I was a drama geek and we would get into "Rumbles" with the band geeks over who could hang out in that hall. Oh my god.... was I that much of a LOSER!?

On 2005-05-08 15:17, ZebraTiki wrote:

HA! and we thought we were so unique in doing that. The sad part was that some of those instruments sounded BETTER with someone who had never player it before...

-Z

Z

On 2005-05-08 15:59, Tiki_Bong wrote:

Man, chicks just dug the way I bowed the double bass on Invention 14 in A minor (or not).

Like the old saying goes, "It's just as easy to fall for a guy with a big instrument..."

I was actually a triple reeded orchestra geek, still recovering from scirmishes in the hallway with the ever-harmonizing chorus groups.

I can still imagine the look of disdain and contempt we'd get from the bassoonists ... they never would switch instruments on sub days, leading me to believe they have no sense of humor, which seems particularly odd since they chose to play the bassoon.

T

I played double bass in orchestra because at the age of 12, I wanted with great desire to play the electric bass.

Unfortunatly for me, my mom had no money for a "real" electric bass, so my only option was to play in my Jr High orchestra.

(I decided at that time that one day I'd buy as many instuments as I could and keep them all with reckless abandon...)

band geeks. ya.

A recent addition to the music scene, Nellie Furtado, was in my junior high band class. Although a singer, she used to play the trombone.

Now that I've just bought my first Uke, I wish I'd let my brother teach me guitar.
They teach ukulele in elementary schools around here now, lucky devils!

I'd be smogbreather for the weekend, love his name and I'd have control of the farm, muhahaha!

RR

Can I be Poly Pop so I could break stuff? And carve too.

On 2005-05-08 20:46, Tikiwahine wrote:
band geeks. ya.

A recent addition to the music scene, Nellie Furtado, was in my junior high band class. Although a singer, she used to play the trombone.

Now that I've just bought my first Uke, I wish I'd let my brother teach me guitar.
They teach ukulele in elementary schools around here now, lucky devils!

I'd be smogbreather for the weekend, love his name and I'd have control of the farm, muhahaha!

I wonder if Nellie Furtado can still play the 'Bone, Debbie Harry leaned to play the trombone when she was younger & still could as of the late '80s...

On 2005-05-07 04:55, Johnny Dollar wrote:
i call the unga bunga slot

brilliant!

tiki gardner, mr. bot wants to know what you would post if you were him :wink:
the high point in irony this weekend was when sugar caddy handed him a pre-order form for future tikifarm stuff. And just so you know, he was the guy at the room crawl with 'booze grubbin newbie' on his name tag...he isn't always that cranky....

On 2005-05-09 22:19, mrs. pineapple wrote:

...he isn't always that cranky....

But that's my favorite part!

Pages: 1 16 replies