Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

ebay- Tiki Oasis Munktiki Mugs for Sale

Pages: 1 22 replies

M

I have 10 Tiki Oasis 2005 Munktiki Pirate Mugs for sale on ebay right now. The starting bid is $ 200.

Im kidding. Thats why its in Bilge. I could hear your blood boiling as you read the title of the thread.

RR

Give it two days. They will be there by then.

M

:lol:

I'm actually kinda surprised that there aren't any on eBay yet.

A

Damn, I almost had a heart attack when I saw this post! I will be ready to do battle on Ebay when they hit. I'm sure it's only a matter of hours....( Of course I have my Sneaky Tiki to look forward to this week....)

V

Damn, I was really going to PM you to send me one...
:)

Seriously though, I think Otto still has mugs. You might try emailing him later this week. Mr. Pineapple was helping him sell, and they had some left. He'll be back from Palm Springs later in the week!

We have some rare pool water from Tiki Oasis we'll be auctioning, not to mention forged room crawl punch cards, and play-doh 'creatures' hand made by young 'Einstein' von Stroheim.

Thanks for the heads up Mrs. P.! Is that pool water ya got for sale by the liter or gallon?

[ Edited by: aquaorama on 2005-05-10 16:17 ]

On 2005-05-10 16:16, aquaorama wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Mrs. P.! Is that pool water ya got for sale by the liter or gallon?

[ Edited by: aquaorama on 2005-05-10 16:17 ]

whatever is drained from our toys :)

E
eel posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 9:49 AM

OOOO, I hope it's the "rare" late afternoon cloudy pool water with various bugs and bandaids, and not the clear morning water!

On Saturday morning, I found a lime wedge in the pool. I realized it was probably the LEAST gross thing in there :)

Hmmmm.....does this pool water have that special chemical that turns red when coming in contact to pee? ( God I'm immature!)

T

On 2005-05-11 15:59, mrs. pineapple wrote:
On Saturday morning, I found a lime wedge in the pool. I realized it was probably the LEAST gross thing in there :)

What's wrong with a garnish?

K

Just got an email back from otto, saying that they did sell out on Saturday, ebay here we go.

On 2005-05-11 17:32, aquaorama wrote:
Hmmmm.....does this pool water have that special chemical that turns red when coming in contact to pee? ( God I'm immature!)

I believe the pool would have looked like grenadine if that were the case.

K

I am willing to pay top dollar for a Muntiki Event mug if anyone knows anyone with one. Please PM.

I was wondering when you were going to see this KBGator. Your plea for favors has been heard far and wide.

Good Luck with your search. I have one but its mine.

My mug cost me $600

it's true, no more mugs :(
they are pretty cool, sorry!

we do have pool water...

B

When does the lime wedge hit ebay? Does it have a Jesus on it?

On 2005-05-12 05:59, kbgator wrote:
Just got an email back from otto, saying that they did sell out on Saturday, ebay here we go.

NOT TRUE. I purchased mine on Sunday Morning and there were still 15-20 remaining.

Tiki News must have sold the rest in their booth on Sunday, Ben's ship bar also sold!

The lime wedge is gone...

That ship bar was rad

MT

It was indeed rad. If I had the money, I would have bought it. But it hadn't sold as of Sunday at Oasis at around 3:00pm. Maybe some late straggler purchased it not too long after. They also still had Munktiki Oasis mugs at that time as well, I believe.

K

hopefully these missing mugs (or sold mugs)will start popping up on ebay soon.

Pages: 1 22 replies