Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Munktiki "Washer" mug

Pages: 1 2 replies

I thought I'd post a picture of this ( Not really tiki, but a cool Munktiki mug anyway!)

It's made for Outer Edge Studio

outeredgestudio.com

The website say it's limited to 200. When I called last week they still had plenty and with shipping and tax I paid about 42 bucks. Not bad for a limited edition Munktiki.

Whenever in Monterey, stop be the studio.
An eclectic studio with lots of Munktiki mugs for sale.
And only two miles from Hula's, the historic Monterey Outrigger that is now named The Fish Hopper (They still serve Polynesian drinks.), and the aquarium.

We just went to this gallery on Friday and it was amazing! We have never seen so many Munktiki mugs at once. It was small but the woman doing hair stopped to help us and was very nice. We bought the above washing machine mug for our collection and think it is really cool. We also got a skull mug and a puffer fish. We love them. We ate at Hula's on Thursday night and it was incredible as usual. Eating at Hula's and going to Outer Edge makes a perfect overnight trip out of Fresno and we are sure would be easier for San Francisco people. It was also a big bonus that Fresno was 110 degrees and Monterey was only 70. It was hard to come back to the valley.

Pages: 1 2 replies