Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

The Beachbum's Bar is finally open: www.BeachbumBerry.com

Pages: 1 16 replies

Aaaaah, what a pleasure to surf this beach, so much gnarly wisdom and humor dispensed, so many rums to reminisce about...

It is like falling in love with Beachcomber culture all over again..Eli Hedley would be proud:
http://www.BeachbumBerry.com

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki on 2005-05-10 14:12 ]

H

Ooooh... it's quite lovely. I look forward to wasting some lovely lovely time wading through it.

T

Hooray! It's beautifully designed. I just love the $100 Mai Tai page! It should be required reading for all bartenders.

B

Nice post Bigbro. A Pleasant place to while away the daywhile I'm home goofing off.
Thanks for bringing this beach to our house.

On 2005-05-10 14:45, Benzart wrote:

Thank you, but the bringer is da Bum, I am just the pointer. T'was a labour of love by BB that has to be noted now that it is done.

Get that Easter Island DVD, it's a must for any serious Tikiphile.

H
hewey posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 7:01 PM

That is a nice loooking website.

J

Now that's what I call a garnish! :)

Beachbum has put together a damn entertaining and informative webpage! I've already added it to my favorites list!

Great looking site, think I'm gonna be a regular at The Deadbeat Bar, line em up barman!

S

Only problem is no email address. I want to bug him to add the Grogalizer to his links.

Those your drink pictures BigBro?

J
Jawa posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 7:11 AM

On 2005-05-10 14:45, Benzart wrote:
Nice post Bigbro. A Pleasant place to while away the daywhile I'm home goofing off.

I will while away the day on the site while I am at work...seems more productive to me. If I was at home I'd be drinking! :lol:

:drink:

Thanks for the link Bro!

Jason Wathey
Tampa, Florida

http://www.wathey.com

[ Edited by: Jawa on 2005-05-11 07:12 ]

[ Edited by: Jawa on 2005-05-11 07:12 ]

R

Wow, what a great site. The $100 Mai Tai recipe and story is excellent. I'm on my way to the "Liquor Warehouse" to get all the proper materials.

Oh so very nice - And I learned something too... I can't remember what it was but it had to do with rum or ??????

Another site I'll be visiting before my nightly Tiki search. Now I'm thirsty for some reason!

Nice to find out what "Club Tiki" is, I found their T-shirt in a comic store sale last year for a pound.

V

Excellent website. Really funny, interesting, well made.
Congratulation

K

VERY COOL! I'd seen little cards at Tiki-Ti advertising this site, and now I see why.

It's a great website.

Damned fine.

=Kukoae=

PS: My first impressions of Tiki-Ti in another post [in the appropriate forum].

T

Swanky wrote:

Only problem is no email address.

Click on the "Contact" link. You will have to edit
the addy, though (anti-spam measures in place).

Pages: 1 16 replies