Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

What does your birthday mean?

Pages: 1 25 replies

PI

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/

Your Birthdate: December 11
Your birth on the 11th day of the month makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist.
You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force.
There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too.

You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental.
Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world.
You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer.

"With a birthday on the 23rd of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.
You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas.

You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable.
Your mind is quick, clever and analytical.
A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine.

Very sociable, you make friends easily and you are an excellent traveling companion. Quite simply, you are the coolest person on the planet. All others reading this should send you cash and rare tiki items as soon as possible. Men fear you. Women swoon at the sound of your name."

Yeah, that's about right.

-Z

E
eel posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 10:10 AM

dang, mine's right on...uh, with nothing added (FZ, you crack me up)

Being born on the 3rd day of the month is likely to add a good bit of vitality to your life.
The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental.
There is a restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, "couldn't care less" attitude.

You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters.
You are affectionate and loving, but sometimes too sensitive.
You are subject to rapid ups and downs.

FREAKY

[ Edited by: eel on 2005-05-11 10:12 ]

Your Birthdate: September 24
Born on the 24th, you have a greater capacity for responsibility and helping others than your may have realized.
You may also become the mediator and peacemaker in inharmonious situations.
Devoted to family, you tend to manage and protect.

This birth date adds to the emotional nature and perhaps to the sensitivities.
Affections are important to you; both the giving and the receiving.

Your Birthdate: December 1
Your birthday suggests that are executive ability and leadership qualities in your makeup.
A birthday on day 1 of any month gives a measure of will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach.
This 1 energy may diminish your ability and desire to handle details, preferring instead to paint with a broad brush.
You may be sensitive, but your feelings stay rather repressed.

eh... some truth there, I guess. The other questions there were not particularly informative, but were interesting. I'm either both liberal AND conservative, or I am neither. The city that best fits me is Honolulu and the is a 31% chance that I am going to hell. Honolulu sounds a lot better.

"Your birth on the 25th day of the month (7 energy) modifies your life path by giving you some special interest in technical, scientific, or other complex and often hard to understand subjects. :lol:
You may become something of a perfectionist and a stickler for details. :lol: :lol:
Your thinking is logical and intuitive, rational and responsible. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your feelings may run deep, but you are not very likely to let them show.
This birthday makes you a more private person, more introspective and perhaps more inflexible.
In friendships you are very cautious and reserved.
You are probably inventive, and given to unique approaches and solutions.

The last part... bits & pieces, maybe. But who wrote the crap in the beginning?!

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 06:58 ]

Yes, it's only using the date & not the month. It's also using a standard numerological methodology of reducing numbers by addition, i.e., if you have a 2 digit date you add the two digits together & use the sum. So anyone born on the 4th has the same "vibration" as someone born on the 22nd or the 31st. This is so simplistic that any numerologist would laugh the author of this "quiz" out of the room.

Even more proof that my "reading/vibration" wasn't right. I was too dumb to figure that out.

Your birth on the 27th day of the month (9 energy) adds a tone of selflessness and humanitarianism to your life path.
Certainly, you are one who can work very well with people, but at the same time you need a good bit of time to be by yourself to rest and meditate.
There is a very humanistic and philanthropic approach in most of things that you do.

This birthday helps you be broadminded, tolerant, generous and very cooperative.
You are the type of person who uses persuasion rather than force to achieve your ends.
You tend to be very sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you able to give much in the way of friendship without expecting a lot in return.

I liked the "How Sinful are you" mine read...

Your Deadly Sins
Wrath: 40%
Envy: 20%
Gluttony: 20%
Greed: 20%
Lust: 20%
Sloth: 20%
Pride: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 20%

You will die, after conquering the world as an evil dictator..."that is so me"

DAMNTiki the Conqueror

Wow. I'm not much for "astrology" (if that's even what this is based on) - but mine was right on the button!! (I am in full-time ministry)

January 27th:

Your birth on the 27th day of the month (9 energy) adds a tone of selflessness and humanitarianism to your life path.

Certainly, you are one who can work very well with people, but at the same time you need a good bit of time to be by yourself to rest and meditate.

There is a very humanistic and philanthropic approach in most of things that you do.

This birthday helps you be broadminded, tolerant, generous and very cooperative.

You are the type of person who uses persuasion rather than force to achieve your ends.
You tend to be very sensitive to others needs and feelings, and you able to give much in the way of friendship without expecting a lot in return.

Mine: September 11th.

Your birth on the 11th day of the month makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist. You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force. There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too.

You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental. Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world. You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer. And not a terrorist.

-one man aspiring to be everyone’s favorite unkle.
http://www.unklejohn.com

My Tiki Lounge http://unklejohn.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi

[ Edited by: Unkle John on 2005-05-11 13:22 ]

T

Mine was scary-accurate:
September 20.

Your birth on the 20th day of the month adds a degree of emotion, sensitivity, and intuition to your reading.
The 2 energy provided here is very social, allowing you to make friends easily and quickly.
Yet you are apt to have a rather nervous air in the company of a large group.

You have a warmhearted nature and emotional understanding that constantly seeks affection.
You are very prone to become depressed and moody, as emotions can turn inward and cause anxiety and mental turmoil.
It can be hard for you to bounce back to reality when depression sets in.
When things are going well, you can go just as far the other way and become extremely affectionate.

Your #1 Match: ESTP
The Doer

You are adventurous and risk taking. You act first, think second.
You love being the center of attention. Chances are you were the class clown.
Competitive, charming, and charasmatic - you have your own code of honor.
You live a flexible life, bouncing between a series of activies that interest you.

You would make a great salesperson, marketing director, or entrepreneur.
Your #2 Match: ENTP
The Visionary

You are charming, outgoing, friendly. You make a good first impression.
You possess good negotiating skills and can convince anyone of anything.
Happy to be the center of attention, you love to tell stories and show off.
You're very clever, but not disciplined enough to do well in structured environments.

You would make a great entrpreneur, marketing executive, or actor.
Your #3 Match: ESTJ
The Guardian

You're a natural leader and quick, logical decision maker.
Goals are important in your life, and you take many steps to acheive them.
You enjoy interacting with others, mostly through work related activities.
Your high energy level means you are great at getting things done!

You would make a great teacher, judge, or police detective.
Your #4 Match: ESFP
The Performer

You are a natural performer and happiest when you're entertaining others.
A great friend, you are generous, fun-loving and optimistic.
You love to laugh - and you like almost all people equally.
You accept life as it is, and you do your best to make each day fantastic.

You would make a good actor, designer, or counselor.

Mine is (mostly) utter bullshit!

Your Birthdate: April 23
With a birthday on the 23rd of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.
You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.

A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine.
You may have a tendency to shirk responsibility.
Very sociable, you make friends easily and you are an excellent traveling companion.

My birthdate coincided with Apollo 13, the first Earth Day, and the Kent State shootings.

On 2005-05-11 13:19, Unkle John wrote:
Mine: September 11th.

Your birth on the 11th day of the month makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist. You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force. There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too.

You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental. Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world. You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer. And not a terrorist.

Yeah, what he said!

I'm a 9/11 baby too....

January 2 (a.k.a. the last day in hell people want to celebrate anything)

Your birth on the 2nd day of the month adds a degree of emotion, sensitivity, and intuition to your life.
The 2 is a very social number allowing you to make friends easily and quickly.
Yet you are apt to have a rather nervous air in the company of a large group.

You have a warmhearted nature and emotional understanding that constantly seeks affection.
You are more prone than most to become depressed and moody, as emotions can turn inward and cause anxiety and mental turmoil.
It can be hard for you to bounce back to reality when depression sets in.

"With a birthday on the 23rd of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.

Very sociable, you make friends easily and you are an excellent traveling companion. Quite simply, you are the coolest person on the planet. All others reading this should send you cash and rare tiki items as soon as possible. Men fear you. Women swoon at the sound of your name."

You and me both, FZombiefied!

Your birthday on the 18th day of the month suggests than you are one who can work well with a group, but still remain someone who needs to maintain individual identity.

(Translation:It's not my fault, they did it!)

There is a humanistic or philanthropic approach to business circumstances in which you find yourself.

(I'll save the world, one person yelling at me at a time, though!)

You may have good executive abilities, as you are very much the organizer and administrator.
(If you want it done right, do it yourself, if you want it done easier, delegate it.)

You are broad-minded, tolerant and generous; a compassionate person that can inspire others with imaginative ideas.

(Nutcases ask you for money, and retreat only when you tell them to shove something somewhere.)

Some of your feelings may be expressed, but even more of them are apt to be repressed.
There is a lot of drama in your personality and in the way you express yourself to others.

(That pyromania problem is pretty much cleared up, but conserve your funds for hiring skywriters and small planes carrying banners to insult your enemies.)

Oddly enough, you don't expect as much in return as you give.

(Well that's true, and it is odd...)

On 2005-05-11 11:39, tikichic wrote:
hey Mach!
My birthday's the 25th of February and mine said the exact same thing! I tested it, and it doesn't seem to matter what month your birthday falls, it pretty much just looks at the date.

Test it out. You'll see what I mean...

PS: What it said for that date was dead on for me. eerie..

Said the same for me (25th March) but I disagree with every point made. It's just not me at all.

Trader Woody

"Your Birthdate: September 9
Your birth on the 9th day of the month adds a tone of idealism and humanitarianism to your nature.
You become one who can work easily with people because you are broadminded, tolerant and generous.
You are ever sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you are very sympathetic and compassionate.

Your feeling run deep and you often find yourself in dramatically charged situations.
This 9 energy always tends to give more that it gets."

With a birthday on the 14th of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.
You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas, and you are also very good at organization and systematizing.
You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.

A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine, and rebel against it.
You have a tendency to shirk responsibility.

I only agree with the bad stuff!

This is a " Crock of Shit!"

"Your birth on the 40th day of the month (7 energy) modifies your life path by giving you some special interest in technical, scientific, or other complex and often hard to understand subjects.

( I'm a fucking starving artist!!)

You may become something of a perfectionist and a stickler for details.

( ya right! I'm going the other way fo sure!)

Your thinking is logical and intuitive, rational and responsible.

( leaving my personal life out of this!)

Your feelings may run deep, but you are not very likely to let them show.

( Ha! Wrong!!! Class? class? speak up!!!)

This birthday makes you a more private person, more introspective and perhaps more inflexible.

( I wasn't until the tiki world exploded! see 4)

In friendships you are very cautious and reserved.

(see above)

You are probably inventive, and given to unique approaches and solutions."

(1 out of 7 aint bad! )

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Ben, the 40th of which month? :lol:

Pages: 1 25 replies