Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Satan's Pilgrims gigs in June

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hi folks,
Satan's Pilgrims (one of my favorite surf bands ever) are reuniting for only 2 gigs this year. They will be at:

Jun 3 2005 10:00P
The Funhouse Seattle, WA
Jun 4 2005 10:00P
Doug Fir Portland, OR

more details at:
http://www.myspace.com/satanspilgrims

I'll be flying to the Seattle gig, and I'm looking forward to spend some time with the fine TC Seattle gang.
See you there

D

here's how to buy tickets

todd and i are going.. who else is in?

Oh I bet that is going to be a great show. Those guys have some good tunes.

Not really for the surf purist but another rockin' band the Boss Martians are going to be playing a local seattle show before going back to Europe.

JUN 04 (SAT) Seattle, WA @ Lo-Fi Gallery for Studio 66 Club

Have fun!!
Chongolio

S

I'll try to make it down, got a show
at the Tractor to go to that night too.
Pea

Several years ago my brother's band "Weed Monkey" played at the Funhouse, then "Tex's Tavern," and experienced a classic small band moment. Back then the place was a dive that was just starting to book local bands, usually paid in beer after inevitably driving out have the old, Bud drinking patrons. In the middle of the set the bartender made the band stop and unplug their gear, so that they could plug the cigarette machine back in and a patron could buy a pack of cigarettes.

Of course it is more conducive to music these days. Dogbytes, I'll plan on seeing you there (hope to see you too Sweetpea) and I'll see if I can't bring along my brother Spud to re-live his band's night there.

[ Edited by: monkeyskull on 2005-05-19 20:45 ]

On 2005-05-18 14:35, sweetpea wrote:
I'll try to make it down, got a show
at the Tractor to go to that night too.
Pea

Pea, you're going to the tractor pulls again? :wink:

Hoping to see you there,
Ran

Pages: 1 6 replies