Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Sneak peak of art coming to DvA Gallery's Gala-Tiki

Pages: 1 6 replies

D

Hope you guys like the pics and also hope to see you all there!

Mark Pilon

Doug Horne

Thorsten Hasenkamm

Amanda Visell

Rod Filbrandt

David van Alphen

D

For those interested in attending the event, it is located at 2568 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago, Illinois. For those unable to make the event, all the artwork will be available for purchase through my website store at http://www.DvAGallery.com

awsome, this is the same weekend as the barefoot hawaiian performances, ill be by there for sure......

H
hewey posted on Tue, May 17, 2005 6:47 PM

Thats looks very cool. Say, I reckonise some of that art! :)

D

For those of you who recieve Tiki Farm's email blasts, you might already know that Holden will be sending DvA Gallery lots-o-mugs for sale in the gallery. Some new, some old and some surprises. So please come check'em out along with some great tiki artwork. Currently, there are over 15 artists! See you there.

T

I got the tikifarm letter today, and heard the mention of the gallery, but I didn't make the connection with tikifarm mugs being there. Will have to make it to a tiki art show in the future.

D

The artists keep coming! Just wanted everyone to know that Shag and Tiki Oasis poster artist Derek Yaniger have been added to the line-up of artists showing at DvA Gallery's Gala-Tiki event.

Pages: 1 6 replies