Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Exotica '05 attendance list

Pages: 1 34 replies

I haven't seen that anyone else has started a thread for this yet. (if there is another, will a moderator please adjust?)

Me and my wife, Rebecca, will be there celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. I can't wait!

We are sooo there! The entire four days are going to be a total blast!
xxooxx
The Vastas

T

As much as I am enjoying my participation in Hukilau this year, my ongoing efforts to make Tabu Tiki Nights something to look forward to every month, and my past contributions to Exotica, I am TOTALLY looking forward to attending a big Tiki event in my home town as a 100% 'civilian' attendee! I cannot wait to kick back with a few Zombies in the comapny of my 'ohana, and not have to worry about attending to any event maintenance whatsoever, for once.

Thanks for picking up the riegns and making this event happen, Duke n' Amy!

See you all there!

TT

Emily and Ted will be there. This will be our 2nd Exotica-can't wait.

two dollars ~

j$ and waikiki kitty (kelly)

T

turbogod checkin' in.

Woohoo!
Git your dancin' shoes on, Turbogod!

J
JTD posted on Mon, May 16, 2005 6:08 PM

Just about done paying off the bills from last Exotica, so I'm in!

Oh sh*t, JTD, wear those airbag trousers we talked about!

C

I'll be there. It's my first Exotica and I can't wait!

PowerOfTheTiki is in and counting the days

P

As a plaintive remora attached to the musical shark that is Haole Kats! - I will be there.

I

the Hala Kahiki door will burst open wide,
And ikitnrev will step inside,
And he'll kiss your mama's face,
and drink the mai-tais in that place

I heard your Mama cry
I heard her pray for Exotica to arrive
Brother, this cat will be in awe
those midwest tikis he ain't seen before
Glory Be .....

(my apologies to Paper Lace - but I will be there for all 4 days)

Vern

[ Edited by: ikitnrev on 2005-05-16 20:39 ]

I'll be there with records in hand!! Deb will be there too and she can't wait to see Petty Booka!!

See Everyone Soon,
Jeff

I am SO there, for the duration and even hanging around for a few extra days to see the Chicago sites and old Chicago pals.

And best of all, I'll be arriving in an Art RV (you know, like an Art Car, but a helluva lot bigger!). Plenty of space for buying big-ass tikis that I can transport home!! Stopping off in Branson (Yeah!) and St. Louis and wherever else I can convince my driving companion ("Don HO-rowitz" of the Don Ho cover band I was in back in Georgia), to stop for out-of-the-way thrift stores!

Thanks Duke and Amy! The high point of my summer :)

On 2005-05-18 06:55, Jeff Central wrote:
I'll be there with records in hand!! Deb will be there too and she can't wait to see Petty Booka!!

See Everyone Soon,
Jeff

Hey Jeff,
It will be good to see you and Deb again! We met you guys through Duke & Amy when we went with them up to Chin's in Detroit for their Art Show last June. We have heard great things about your record collection, and we look forward to hearing some of your Exotic Sounds!
Dave & Coalbe

T

Its a skip across the lake for me so I'm so there. Me and my girlfriends first tiki event and can't wait. First time to meet people.

ill be there with wahine in tow, and were bringin her brother and his wahine as well, were all really psyched for this.......

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.