Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Beachin says: Last day for PIRATES n' stuff on ebay

Pages: 1 3 replies

B

This guy is like the one that feeds me my caffeine every morning. It's a two-handed mug for those sleepy mornings. I've also been known to drink rum from mine and it works at that, too.

Nose Ring Guy Tiki Mug - Item #3975427461

Arrrrr, Pirate Mugs. Well, they fired quite nicely, and are ready to come to your home. I mentioned on another thread that I'm only making 50 of these and then they are retired. Get yours while they last.

I have the Pirate up on a couple of auctions:

Pirate Mug - Item #3975428814

Pirate Mug - Item #3975427679

Pirate Mug - Item #3975429198

To Too Much Rum is another beachin favorite. I only have a couple more of these. These mugs are a great size and easy to hold. Don't let the bright colors put you off, they're really fun! And who could resist that face?

To Too Much Rum Item #3975428285

To Too Much Rum Item #3975429269

I also have a piece of my fine art up on ebay. Thanks for looking. I appreciate your moral support!

http://www.kimberlypcoburn.com

[ Edited by: beachin on 2005-05-23 07:24 ]

Won mine! And at a good price, too. Does everyone have one of these? Is that why no one's bid?

B

You managed to get yours on a special one-day auction I did at a heavy discount. I'm glad you got it! You needed a pirate to come live with you. YAY!

B

bump...this is the last day, and probably the last auction till late June or early July. I'm going into the studio and you won't see much of me. I'm also taking down my website for a re-vamp.

Happy bidding.

Pages: 1 3 replies