Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Would you believeTropical Depression #1

Pages: 1 8 replies

B

Hurricane season is not for almost 2 more weeks and the Weather guy is talking about a tropical depression #1 already out there.
More later

K

Well...

At least it's a tropical depression.

Ahu

T

Ben, if I were you I'd pick up and move to hurricane-free northern California. :)

There's never been a hurricane in Milwaukee, and I bet the rent's lower too.

And I bet there's never been an earthquake or a 10 month long winter in Florida either...:wink:

B

Of course this storm will most likley never amount to much more than a media scare, Right now it is a Pacific storm, so You soCally gyus are giving us Your storms now? We can take it as long as you don't send any quakes with it.Ha
Our local TV News casters are really milking it for all it's worth!

K

when there is NOTHING to talk about you can always talk about the weather... we have "devil winds" out here in cali...these go hand in hand with a lovely condition called a "santa ana"

horse pucky!

We haven't had a major earthquake in a while. With all the rain this year, I'm guessing the shit is gonna hit the fan! Soon. Get your supplies ready So Cal!!

I am constantly leveling pictures in my house. Between the missle launches out of Vandenberg AFB and aftershocks from the big one in Dec 2004, I feel as if my house is constantly shaking. This site has become my friend. I check it to make sure I'm not going insane.

Pages: 1 8 replies