Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Disneyland Shag 50th Anniversary Mug

Pages: 1 5 replies

MT

I can't believe one of these is already posted for sale on ebay - and the seller doesn't even have the mug yet!!! Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533359033

(Note: This is NOT my auction)

the crazy part of that is. He doesn't have it yet and has to go thur a Random selection process with other shag event 50th merchadise stuff. , before it goes to the open market.

T

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 06:58 ]

M

Not only are they not guaranteed to get the mug at the event, but the starting bid is $80?! We've all heard about buying LE's just to turn around and sell... But intending to buy one just to turn around and sell seems that much more $$ hungry. The auction also states "All sales are FINAL". So, if they don't get the mug, then what.

My 2ยข

I'm kind of intrigued by this.

What does this person know about the event that we don't know? Does he have inside information on the number of Adventureland packages available (which I cannot get anyone at Disney to reveal) or does he have some way of guaranteeing that he will get selected through the RSP process?

I smell a conspiracy. :wink: (You never know.)

Then again, he could just be some jerk trying a make a fast buck by praying on the unsuspecting masses.

I was going to go to the shag event. But I hate going to Disneyland during summer peak days and hours.I might send my sister. I know the event is in the evening. Are any TCer's going to the shag event?

You have to go thur the RSP selection , It is 2 to 3 rounds . Cast memeber even have to go thur the rsp process. The mug is a Limited edition of 500.
That's about 2 per person If only 250 people go to the event and want the mug.
I've done 4 or 5 disney events and you Have to go thur the rsp process.

Pages: 1 5 replies