Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

VW Tiki

Pages: 1 7 replies

This was done for a girl I work with. It was adapted when she showed me where she wanted to place it - on the dash. The new Beetle's have the flower stand built into the dash. A flower was too girly for her, so I made this. The hair was added for effetct - the Beetle is convertable.

The wood is a piece of cherry that I aquired from an old table. It carves great and stain nicely.

[ Edited by: AlohaStation on 2005-05-18 15:53 ]

tiki farfinuggen. nice!

Very nice!
Is it a useable pen as well as being a really great tiki?

B

Darn Aloha, I Knew you could do it. This tiki is unbelievably awesome. See what working those small pens has done? get a bit bigger and,,,All HELL Breales Loose. More Drooool..

Thanks for the props. It is NOT a pen - HMMMMM. The little stuff IS a warm-up for the bigger tikis. Right now I'm still waiting for my Tropical paradise to be built - living room, office and a pool. Thats going to be another thread - patience pics are coming.

Here's another image of the VW Tiki.

H
hewey posted on Wed, May 18, 2005 6:17 PM

Cool - VWs and Tiki!

I got a Finkdaddy tiki hanging off my Beetle's internal mirror for some polynesian mojo. She's a '72 but shes still good!

Thats cool. Send it to VW, maybe they will order millions instead of the flowers they put out now.

sweet! tikis are great just the way they are, no pen needed!
I've got a tiki tony in my tiki tercel, but there's always room for more!

Pages: 1 7 replies