Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

FDR Tiki, Can you believe it?

Pages: 1 4 replies

TM

This just closed on ebay. Luckily I got some of the mugs when they were still open. Any of you out there with the Politiki mugs should take a look...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=3974407358&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

J

Holy crap! I've got one I'd love to unload especially for that price! That's insane!

C

Dear Lord that's a lot for that mug. I have FDR, Reagan, Jimmy Carter mugs that I'd love to make some money on. Unbelieveable!

M

I have to thank the tikis for smiling on my ebay business. It was my FDR mug that sold, and I also had the Trader Vic's coconut that sold pretty high and created a little flak on the boards. So I'd like to take this opportunity to again say, "Thank You Tikis" for smiling on me when I really needed the money! Aloha.

M

I have to thank the tikis for smiling on my ebay business. It was my FDR mug that sold, and I also had the Trader Vic's coconut that sold pretty high and created a little flak on the boards. So I'd like to take this opportunity to again say, "Thank You Tikis" for smiling on me when I really needed the money! Aloha.

Pages: 1 4 replies