Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

NeW TiKiS at the Palm City Tiki Fart (tm)

Pages: 1 11 replies

F

The Family Reunion

F ing GOOFY

the Sofa King

[ Edited by: flacookz on 2005-05-21 15:10 ]

T

The backside is the best. Couldn't be better. ITs like a little window.

B

Hey Flac, tohse are really cute. Sorta reminds me of "EdsHeads". Real nice detil and finish and the hints of color are great.

So cool, you can tell that you have a great sense of humor. Do you have a website?

F

The web site and business card are under construction, now to be revealed soon.

Am I seeing that you're calling your company "Palm City Tiki Farm" or is that just your post? Let me reword this/word this as best as I can...
Tiki Farm is a registered trademark with the US Patents & Trademarks Office. In all sincerity, you can't use the phrase or words Tiki Farm with your business if you are creating Tiki - go to http://www.uspto.gov and you will see why. Not to be a hard @ss but I'm pretty confident that you knew this or at least had some knowledge of our company...???
Holden
Tiki Farm -

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2005-05-21 05:53 ]

Nice Tiki's.... To bad about the name thu....

Sorry about the name ... it had no ties to my company it was merrly an expression that i used ... please except my appology and good luck with your company. My intentions were pure, but obviously they weren't taken that way.

Sorry again.

F

Couldn't afford to change the whole name ( I could only afford to change one letter is the new title acceptable?)

SEE First Post Title

Get over it. Just change your name. There are plenty left to choose from.

Nice carving by the way.

[ Edited by: Raffertiki on 2005-05-21 16:02 ]

S

The Fart part very appropriate seeing as we sees butt cheeks.

M

There's that wikkid sense of humor coming out again, as vividly expressed by the tikis themselves. Too bad you're on the other side of the coast...I would definitely have you over for a weenie roast @;-)

Rae

On 2005-05-21 15:14, flacookz wrote:
Couldn't afford to change the whole name ( I could only afford to change one letter is the new title acceptable?)

SEE First Post Title

Pages: 1 11 replies