Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Gone surfin'

Pages: 1 20 replies

To Santa Cruz with surfgoof. Anybody want to hook up call Chongolio and Unga Bunga. See ya' there Randy.

Where's Cruzntiki's flower shop? Anyone? Anyone?

Dig that crazy surf!!

Of coarse it's one of the busiest weekends of work I've had in a long while.
Sorry to miss ya Vic. Next time.
Check out the Surfin Shack for me/us (831-475-5119). I hear they have some Tiki stuff.

Beware of mermaids wearing strap-on shark fins. And may the next wve be yours.

Was that fun or what!! I got to spend a killer day hangin' out and catchin' waves with Jungle Trader and the Surf Goof. Fueled by ono plate lunch from da grille, JT was working the left handers while the goof was carvin in and out of the flappers on the inside.
Hey Goof have fun sleeping on the floor while that new board sleeps in your bed :D
Sorry Raff, no mermaids, just a dead bloated seal that look liked it was gonna float away at any minute.
Good times!
Chongolio

Thanks Randy for showing us some good surf. Me and Goof are really looking forward to the next trip to S.C. and exploring the surf up and down the Cali coast. I never said it but I do appreciate you trying to sell my tikis to Ray. Thanks for thinkin' of me.
Man, I'm havin' the time of my life.
We checked out the shack for you Kevin. All is good.
Raffer, we caught one for you.

S

that was tight. except i think the nudies got arrested for playing paddleball and for "decent" exposure
by the way chong, i did let my new baby sleep in the bed while i slept on the floor:D

Yep, 2 sheriffs deputies were walking thru the gate as we drove off. Somebody complained about the nekked paddleballers.

No offense JT, but why is this topic in the Main Forum? Shouldn't this be in Bilge or Beyond????

On 2005-05-24 21:18, PolynesianPop wrote:
No offense JT, but why is this topic in the Main Forum? Shouldn't this be in Bilge or Beyond????

It was a "Beyond" thread, but now it's Bilge.

Don't know.

I've scheduled July 9 for surfin' Santy Cruz again. If you can do it Chongolio it would be great. Where? Anyone else wanna meet up that night, speak now or foeva hold your piece.

Vic, if I'm off, I'm there.

Just make sure you bring some shoes ya grubby hippy
:D

H
hewey posted on Thu, Jun 16, 2005 5:02 PM

Any of you guys longboard? I am thinking of doing some lessons over Summer (Christmas time down under).

We surf longboard. My board is 7-10, surfgoof's is 7-6. They are both made of polymer epoxy which makes them lightweight and almost indestructible with good manueverability. Go for it hewey. You will not regret it, unless a shark gets you. Do you think if they made yellow wetsuits, sharks would not mistake humans for seals?

H
hewey posted on Thu, Jun 16, 2005 9:34 PM

Yellow wet suits? The sharks would laughing too hard so i would not be eaten so your idea has some merit.

Don't have the time at the moment due to study, and its too cold to surf (I don't have a wetsuit, yellow or otherwise). I am just about to buy a '70 ford wagon which will look way cool with a board hangin out the back window though. :)

On 2005-05-20 12:52, Jungle Trader wrote:

Where's Cruzntiki's flower shop? Anyone? Anyone?

Ahhhhh! I'm sorry I missed you guys! My flower shop is Ferrari Flowers, address: 1220 41st Ave. in Capitola. Take the 41st Ave. exit off Hwy 1 and head toward the ocean. We're in the Begonia Plaza, a couple of blocks past the Capitola Mall on the lefthand side. (Rumour has it we may be moving to downtown Santa Cruz soon, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!)

Please come by and visit any time you're in town! (Ask for Amy ~~ my coworkers could probably figure out who "CruzinTiki" is, but it will save confusion.)

On 2005-06-16 12:12, Chongolio wrote:
Just make sure you bring some shoes ya grubby hippy
:D

Classic!

Hey Cruzin, we are always on 41st whenever we go out there. In fact Chongolio lives in Cap now. Hopefully we'll see you there in July.

Chongolio, Unga Bunga, Jungle Trader, surfgoof, CruzinTiki, anyone else?

On 2005-06-18 10:13, Jungle Trader wrote:
Hey Cruzin, we are always on 41st whenever we go out there. In fact Chongolio lives in Cap now. Hopefully we'll see you there in July.

Chongolio, Unga Bunga, Jungle Trader, surfgoof, CruzinTiki, anyone else?

Yay! It's going to be a party!

Shootz, I had to reschedule for July 16. Whoever puts us up, I'll buy breakfast or not.

Pages: 1 20 replies