Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Hukilau 2003 video online

Pages: 1 11 replies

S

Okay, new, better version is now online HERE

[ Edited by: swanky on 2005-05-23 09:44 ]

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2005-05-23 09:46 ]

S

Finally, I have the Hukilau 2003 video online! I uploaded it to archive.org and it is ready to download HERE
Let's see if the tiki community can make it a top pick!

The Swank Pad Broadcast - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2005-05-23 09:45 ]

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2005-05-23 09:48 ]

S

Okay, there is a lot of really dark sections. I am working on that in Vegas Video and it's not easy to figure out. I hope to have a corrected version done and uploaded tonight. Hopefully they'll have the new one online soon.

T

Great video... love it!

S

The links above are updated to the new version. It's much better. Is this too huge? I can make a smaller version if the size is too big to manage for most folks.

Swank,
All I'm getting is audio. ? I have a very fast DSL.

Addendum: I'm getting it now as a download. I was trying to stream it. Thanks for the vid.
Just watched Tiki TV too. Lala got me through it to till the end. :)

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2005-05-23 10:51 ]

On 2005-05-23 09:47, Swanky wrote:
Is this too huge? I can make a smaller version if the size is too big to manage for most folks.

Swanky, this is fine. Thanks for sharing!

Swanky,

I just downloaded it and it played fine. Nice job. I really enjoyed that. Can't wait to see the Mai Kai in person.

Sabu

S

On 2005-05-23 10:33, Unga Bunga wrote:
Swank,

Not sure. I would right click and save target as... first and then watch the downloaded file if you are not doing that already.

The file is .avi, so non-Windows people may not can see it. I tried making it a .mov and the size went well over 200 megs!

I am encouraged to know I can put stuff up there to share. I am trying to think of a new Tiki video to make. I did not videotape hardly at all last year because there were supposed to be 2 crews shooting the whole thing. Mo did get it done, but I have not seen that stuff yet. We'll all see some of it soon enough I hope.

On 2005-05-23 10:51, Swanky wrote:

On 2005-05-23 10:33, Unga Bunga wrote:
Swank,

Not sure. I would right click and save target as... first and then watch the downloaded file if you are not doing that already.
The file is .avi, so non-Windows people may not can see it. I tried making it a .mov and the size went well over 200 megs!

I'm getting it now as a download. I was trying to stream it. Thanks for the vid.
Just watched Tiki TV too. Lala got me through it to till the end. :)

Swank,
Just dowloaded the whole file and it still comes in as audio only.
I have a PC with the latest Windows Media player. Hope this helps.
Unga

S

On 2005-05-23 11:02, Unga Bunga wrote:
Swank,
Just dowloaded the whole file and it still comes in as audio only.
I have a PC with the latest Windows Media player. Hope this helps.
Unga

I'm not sure what advice to give. I would expect it to tell you if it needed a DiVX codec or osmethign to play properly. Do a Windows Update just to see if there is a newer version. Try another player maybe if you have one.

Try here for the codec for DiVx

The Swank Pad Broadcast - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2005-05-23 11:46 ]

Pages: 1 11 replies