Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Costco - Tiki Soki Water Volcano

Pages: 1 13 replies

D

for those of you who want all things tiki ~ Hasbro Super Soaker

He kinda reminds me of the Winter Warlock

-Z

D

With "aqua squirtz" sounds like something I picked up in Mexico once.

On 2005-05-21 15:50, DawnTiki wrote:
With "aqua squirtz" sounds like something I picked up in Mexico once.

note to self: no beverages for me, when reading your posts.

H
hewey posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 3:01 AM

Just what I wanted. A stoned looking tiki with water busting of its head!

I just bought one for my kids a few days ago and he is very cool. When his eyes open all the way he squirts water from his volcano head and my daughter loves it. They were on sale at Toy's r Us for 14.99. We bought ours at Fry's Marketplace on sale for 10.29
Since here in Arizona it is HOT HOT HOT he is much appreciated.

I picked this up today.
Way to much fun.
I dont know what was funnier my kids running thru it or my dog barking and trying to bite it every time it shot water.

My cat is actually really funny. He doesn't want to get wet but the big eyes moving seem to drive him crazy and then the volcano shoots and he jumps and we all laugh.
Of course with a nice rum drink and this kind of heat it doesn't take much to make us laugh.

E

My first day back to work was yesterday after two weeks off due to a few broken fingers. The gym teacher presented me with the Mt. Tiki-soki as a welcome back present.
I think may constant talking about tiki is slowly starting to have an effect on the staff.
We've gone from a cheese spread at Christmas time which sort of sounded tiki to one staff member. (ha ha ha) to a crazy looking tiki toy.
I'm just really pleased that they think enough of me to try....:wink:

I saw a TV commercial for the tiki soki during spongebob this morning, looks like fun!

I was under the impression that it only shot the water out the top of it's head, but no, it does all sorts of other sprinkler-ey stuff.

Ahhh, to be 9 again. Slip and slide anyone?

M

My nephews have this thing...they think it's a scream!

Matty

Got mine at Toys R Us, marked down from $19.99 to $14.99.
Hooked it up in the backyard, and turned on the faucet. The
dog could care less about it, though the whooshing sound as the water
gushed thru his top did take the dog by surprise. I am using it
now as a great lawn sprinkler. Its fun to watch and listen
to, though you have to move it often or it leaves a bit of pond in it's
wake.

Great just to watch and drink a Mai Tai by!

I am in need of a sprinkler for the front yard... I'll see if I can find it at my local toys r us.(costco was a no-go)

M

While this is a bit cheesy I have to admit it is pretty cool and works excellent as a sprinkler

Pages: 1 13 replies