Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

fresh one from PALM CITY TIKI

Pages: 1 13 replies

F

Just a few shots of before and after staining.

Comments needed and welcome

Thanks
Palm City Tiki

Time for Stain

PALM CITY TIKI FARt

[ Edited by: flacookz on 2005-05-24 09:12 ]

D

Nice butt!

Lots of personality. Nice work.

I would love to see some progression pics on your carving. Are the black sections painted/airbrushed or is it burned. I'm very envious of your palm supply. I wish I could get my hands on a palm one day.

K

YES ASS! i say yes!

F

I use stains, both black and a thinned down brown. Some times I mix in a little airbrush paint to darken the blacks.

I apply them with a Pasche VL-3 airbrush...left over from my younger days as an artist....

B

Niceass. What a nice piece of anatomy to have as your trademark. A flacookz tiki with no butt hangin out is a forgery. Good detail everyelse too.. Where are you located. You can't be far from me. I know we ve been thru this before but lets get together now that I'm back in gear.

F

I live in Palm City... how lucky right? abount a mile from the turnpike exit.

T

If anyone is getting together... I only live in Tampa. Can always drive somewhere..Hint, hint

F

My parents live in North Tampa, Carrolwood... we visit there about once a month.

F

My parents live in North Tampa, Carrolwood... we visit there about once a month.

HK

Do I smell another Tampa Bay Tiki event? Myself and the other 2 Haole Kats are all in Pinellas county...Pablus and his cohorts are just a bit south in Brandon...hmmm...anybody interested?

Josh
http://www.whollycatsband.com

T

I am for it... I even know a reastaurant that would give us the patio to start our little event. Maybe a bar tour? I got a bar and we could chill....

H
hewey posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 2:36 AM

haha nice but

Pages: 1 13 replies