Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

bigfoot lodge

Pages: 1 7 replies

K

I just recieved an e-mail about bigfoot lodge can someone tell me where this is located? Thanks

The Bigfoot Lodge is located at: 3172 Los Feliz Blvd. in the hip Los Angeles neighborhood of Atwater Village near Griffith Park. Driving directions and schedule information can be found at http://bigfootlodge.com/ If you've never been there, BEWARE: There is no sign outside this club. It's on the south side of Los Feliz just EAST of the 5 freeway after Glenfeliz Blvd. Look for a green building with a brick arch entryway and the numbers 3172. 

thanks for the info! is anyone going tonight?

Kingfish,
Shelley and I are going. Hope to see you there.
Al

[ Edited by: Alnshely on 2002-10-27 12:47 ]

I'm there!!!

Indeed! I think a Tiki Central portait will be in order for the evening. Wear your finest aloha attire and most charming smiles.

-Weird Uncle Tiki

Had a great time at Bigfoot Lodge last night. The Maikai Gents were in true form as usual. Here are some pics of the festivities:

The Maikai Gents and the Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa and their rendition of Pearly Shells.

Vintage Girl, Futura Girl, CB Howlie and some dude in the back ruining my shot!

Big Al, Atomic Cocktail, Floratina and King Kukulele striking a pose!

Weird Uncle Tiki and Johnnie Velour.

Tiki Central is in the house - The Bigfoot Lodge, that is! From left to right, Johnnie Velour, CB Howlie, Futura Girl, Weird Uncle Tiki, Floratina, Vintage Girl (partially blocked, sorry!), Shelly, Atomic Cocktail (partially blocked, sorry!), Polynesian Pop, Big Al, and PiPhiRho.

On 2002-10-28 16:19, PolynesianPop wrote:
Vintage Girl, Futura Girl, CB Howlie and some dude in the back ruining my shot!

Actually that guy in back is M.G. Nims, the guitar player from Lushy, the super swell exotica band that played later.

Thanks for posting the pics!

Pages: 1 7 replies