Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Night Of Exotica, Memorial Day Madness

Pages: 1 4 replies

D
DJLee posted on Thu, May 26, 2005 7:21 PM

Hey gang, dunno if it's appropriate to start a new topic for this but I thought it would be buried if I posted in the folder that exists already.

If I’m pulling a taboo, well just yell at me and have Hanford pull it down, it won’t be the first time in my life I’ve been scolded!

This is my first Sunday doing Night Of Exotica with a holiday following and I just wanted to remind y'all to come down to The Lucky Tiki, in fact get there a little early as it’s probably going to pack out and we’d rather it fill with Tiki peeps than locals wandering in.

And, have fun at Taix…I’ve got to work Velvet Hammer on Friday and have a Dionysus band playing the Derby the same night. Despite all we’ll try to make it. Above all, be safe!

K
kirby posted on Thu, May 26, 2005 7:30 PM

thats sunday right, i love the lucky tiki and try to go there at least once a week but it seems im always to hung over to make it on sunday. but i will try my best this one. i have only heard good thing about you and am looking forward to it. talk to you then...kirby

K
kirby posted on Thu, May 26, 2005 7:33 PM

my bad if its memorial day that would be a monday, so i guess ill see you on monday. but dont you useualy play on sundays? hm im confused ...kirby

H

Its Sunday night!!!

K

thanx see you there

Pages: 1 4 replies