Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New Website for Tiki Magazine

Pages: 1 9 replies

N

Tiki Magazine has a new website. Our old website was functional but admittedly a little boring. Our new webmaster, Eric Duvauchelle with inspiration from Derek Yaniger and Tiki Tony has developed a new concept. There's still a few bugs to be ironed out, but I think you'll like it. Check it out at http://www.tikimag.net.

8T

Nick, I just subscribed using paypal. Will I be getting issue #1 ?? Thanks, 8FT

N

8FT,

You'll get issue #1. I'll send it out today.

Nick, The new site does a better job at matching Tiki Magazine'e vibe. Will you be adding some sample content to peak people's interest, and attract search engines?

N

Raffertiki,

That is the plan. I'm hoping to add more to the site today.

If you go to the "current issue" page, several of the links at the top are trying to refer to your hard drive instead of other pages on the site.

I've done that before on my websites, it's easy to do, and easy to fix.

--SBiM

I signed up last night . I also hope to be getting # 1. Can't wait to get it.

Nick, site looks good much more pleasin to the peepers.
Hey thanks for sending out another mag for my mistake on the address. Very nice of you. Since I also picked up one from Tikifreaks. I will drop of my extra at "da grille" for people to peruse waitin for there grinds.

Chongolio

aLoHa Nick,
Looks good, I love that Tiki tOny inspired hUt! Can you squeeze me in the links page?

Suffering in Maine,

Thanks for the tip, it should be fixed.

Chongolio and Tiki Tony,

I'm going to add both of you to the links page in the next few days. Hope all is well.

Nick

Pages: 1 9 replies