Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Ebay: 1961 Elvis Blue Hawaii Tiki Mug

Pages: 1 4 replies

M

Tonight I am listing on eBay the 1961 Elvis Presley Blue Hawaii Tiki Mug that was distributed at the 1961 Theatre Owners Association Convention of 1961. The mug is in excellent condition.

If you thought you saw this mug sold on eBay a year ago, the winning bidder never paid (and kept asking me to give him more time)... so I am trying it again.

Many thanks.

M

and kept asking me to give him more time

Come on, give a brother a break. I gots your cash now, I promise. I finally took that gig down TJ way. Ain't proud of what I had to do for the money, but I'm jonesing for my stuff, man.

I'm ready to pay, I am. The feeling is coming back to my legs, the doc says I can probably walk again in a few months. It's mine, MINE, fair and squre.

Wait, this is about some sort of Tiki mug? What website did I find here? Oh wow, it's so bright, and what's that buzzing sound?

Good luck on the auction,
midnite

M

Is this yours? Fetching!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=3977516257&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

On 2005-05-27 12:37, m2mhome wrote:
Tonight I am listing on eBay the 1961 Elvis Presley Blue Hawaii Tiki Mug that was distributed at the 1961 Theatre Owners Association Convention of 1961. The mug is in excellent condition.

If you thought you saw this mug sold on eBay a year ago, the winning bidder never paid (and kept asking me to give him more time)... so I am trying it again.

Many thanks.

[ Edited by: Mystiki on 2005-05-27 21:28 ]

S

On 2005-05-27 16:53, midnite_tiki wrote:
Come on, give a brother a break. I gots your cash now, I promise. I finally took that gig down TJ way. Ain't proud of what I had to do for the money, but I'm jonesing for my stuff, man.

I'm ready to pay, I am. The feeling is coming back to my legs, the doc says I can probably walk again in a few months. It's mine, MINE, fair and squre.

Wait, this is about some sort of Tiki mug? What website did I find here? Oh wow, it's so bright, and what's that buzzing sound?

Midnight, you're on a roll! :lol:

J
Jawa posted on Wed, Jun 1, 2005 5:35 AM

Looks like some crazy Elvis collector is in the lead... You can't let this happen midnite, that's YOUR mug! :wink:

Pages: 1 4 replies