Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Slogans you wish you could find on things

Pages: 1 14 replies

I am off work today and it is really hot out (of course it is Arizona and I don't have a pool). I can't seem to focus on anything so I am listening to Tiki Lounge music and have been writing down funny things I would like to see on stuff. Mine are below (of course someone else could have written these already I just haven't seen them myself). Anyone else want to add some?

"I turn into a pumpkin at midnight"
"one step ahead of the tooth fairy"
"doing Satan's bidding"
"Body by Soylent Green"
"Tron was real"
"Sqare Dance Fever"
"DNA Likes to Make It"
"World Domination is For Lovers"
"Just $20 short of my plan to take over the world"

okay so I didn't say they were good or even alright but that's what I came up with

J
john posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 1:40 PM

but its a dry heat

Do you pronounce it Scuttsdale? Cuz I called it PreSCOTT and they about shot me.

J
john posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 1:48 PM

haha
when i first moved here i got the same reaction
they say pres-kitt, or tem pe

B

I think any food product named soylent green would be funny. I would buy it too.

I'm not really looking for something to apply this slogan to, but in a sense I have applied it to nothing. "The Appearance of Value" is the slogan given to Aquirus, the company with no discernible products or services.

[ Edited by: monkeyskull on 2005-05-27 15:43 ]

License plate frame

My Other Car Is
an OUTRIGGER

I know this is kinda mushy, but "Authors of Lame Threads Should be Strangled with Piano Wire".

(I prefer a middle C wire, but then... that's just me)

K
Kono posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 10:01 PM

On 2005-05-27 20:12, Tiki_Bong wrote:
I know this is kinda mushy, but "Authors of Lame Threads Should be Strangled with Piano Wire".

(I prefer a middle C wire, but then... that's just me)

"Now That's What I Call Irony!"

I don't know what made me think of that phrase. It just came to me! :wink:

"It makes you drunkerer"

Crab dancing...Now you can work those thighs in the privacy of your own home.

Or
Vat! Doze vas gut trinks!!!

I had some stickers made about ten years ago that said "Clitorectomized and Loving it"

I lived across the down the block from a "Womens Center" and the women who actually ran the place would call the police on us (me and housemates) if we drank beer on the porch after shooting hoops.

Somehow one appeared on her BMW and it stayed for quite a long while.

The warnings that are on products are so absurd...fake ones and slogans are truly a service to humanity.

M

"All the buzz without the hangover"

Z

On 2005-05-27 19:05, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
License plate frame

My Other Car Is
an OUTRIGGER

Hey! I have that on my frame. I keep getting into these stupid conversations trying to explain that an outrigger is not an SUV.

Pages: 1 14 replies