Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Tipsy Bob & Shag Mondo Tiki Mug Guava Green

Pages: 1 14 replies

S

Check it out. No reserve. Bid early and often to support my bad habits. :wink: Good luck and mahalo for looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3977791474

Aloha,

Arty

[ Edited by: stentiki on 2005-06-05 00:48 ]

M

Aloha Arty!

Hey, a tiki mug from Huntington? I gots to bid! That soupy oatmeal gray sky in the photo brought back too many memories. So, a bid it is....

Awright, someone outbid me, I dare ya, go ahead, just try. No one beats Koalacharms, no one! AHH ha ha hah ha ha. HAH!

I need a refill script for the meds. Where's my shaving kit? Reynolds, we got a bug problem!

midnite

S

Mahalo Midnight!

Yeah, grey skies for the Memorial Weekend. Maybe it will keep the T's away! And speaking of getting outbid, that was a heartbreaker on those Crane mugs about a week ago. Beware of Snipers!

Just added Tipsy Bob. No reserve or Buy It Now so you can all duke it out until the very end. :wink:

M

*And speaking of getting outbid, that was a heartbreaker on those Crane mugs about a week ago. Beware of Snipers! *

Looks some yahboo has outbid me on the Shag mug. They just made the list! 's not gonna happen with Tipsy Bob...no way, Mogambo. I gots Koalacharms cash ready for this one.

Yep, those Crane mugs were a bummer. It all worked out in the end, though. I ordered a bunch of pizzas and had them delivered to edgeoftexas' place. Let that massive display of eBay bidding be a lesson to anyone trying to unseat my Tipsy Bob perch. Bring the big gun if you want a piece of this one.

Nobody messes with the Koala!
midnite

I predict quite the showing for the Tipsy Bob! ( Not by me though, I've was lucky enough to get one recently ) Stentiki will be able to add to the vacation fund after this! Hope ya get a bundle Arty!

S

On 2005-05-30 14:42, aquaorama wrote:
Stentiki will be able to add to the vacation fund after this! Hope ya get a bundle Arty!

Hey Aqua,

Just hoping to get enough to take me to Hukilau. :wink:

Thanks for the support gang!

S

Last chance! Ends today.

Mahalo.

T

Cha-ching!! Arty's going to Hukilau!!

Damn Arty! 256 bucks!! Not bad at all! Enjoy!!

T
teaKEY posted on Mon, Jun 6, 2005 7:34 PM

A couple of those Mondo mugs are on Ebay now(not sure whos they are) What was the original price for one of those. I don't mind paying a price for what people got it for when it came out.

T

The mondo mugs were $30 each when they were available at Mondo Tiki in Las Vegas. They were fetching high prices just weeks after the event, so getting one at original price would be unlikely. Although, Poly Pop might have one or two he could sell to you at cost! :wink:

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Jun 7, 2005 8:23 AM

one or two, dang how did you guys get so many of the same mug. I see that Matttiki is the guy on Ebay. What up Matt. Ever since I got into tiki, I don't think there has been a new Shag out that I could get my hands on. THe Disney one but that is a straight to Ebay too. I am Shagless and need some mojo or a mondo would work.
I'll just keep looking

p.s. thanks greg for gettin back to me.

[ Edited by: teaKEY on 2005-06-07 08:25 ]

T

Just so you don't feel bad about not having one, here's what i was referring to in my prrevious post:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=3584&forum=5&vpost=36744

S

On 2005-06-07 08:23, teaKEY wrote:
I am Shagless and need some mojo or a mondo would work.
[ Edited by: teaKEY on 2005-06-07 08:25 ]

We'll have to change that. Everyone deserves a good 'Shag' now and then! :wink:

Pages: 1 14 replies