Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New Tiki Central Feature: EMail notifcation of PMs, and email delivery

Pages: 1 12 replies

This feature is important enough land it's own topic here:

Email Notification of Personal Messages.

You can now have Tiki Central send you an email when you've received a new Personal Message. This is useful for people who can't check Tiki Central 20 times a day :wink: or don't log in except when posting.

To turn the feature on, go to Edit Preferences and look for the option labeled "Send Personal Message notifications via email". Turn it on.

Please make sure your email address is up to date! Notifications are sent to the email address you have listed on your Profile.

Also, please note that Email Delivery of posts has been upgraded to include all the forums except for the Grand forum. It is also accessed from the Edit Preferences screen.

Please help me test these new features. I've attempted to make them bug free but I won't really know until it's been used a bit.

Mahalo! ~Hanford.

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2005-05-31 19:55 ]

H

This is an excellent update! Thank you!!!

Ham-ford Rocks!

Damn, Hanford. What an excellent idea! Who could have thought up such a thing? :wink:

I just noticed the "TC Alternate Colors" theme. Lookin' good! Thanks for the upgrades!

Cheers,

Aaron

K

i love the change but i seem to keep checking tc 20 times a day any way...kirby

Important note to users who have TC posts delivered through email:

Mail is now sent to your registered Tiki Central email address, as opposed to the optional alternate email address used in the previous system. There is now only one email address registered with Tiki Central.

You can change your email address in your profile.

Sorry for any problems this may have caused.

E

Thanks Hanford. Your time and effort is very much appreciated!

Already done! Another great feature! Mahalo!!

T

Thank you Hanford! I'm one of the few who gets the posts delivered to my email box so it's a great improvement for me to be able to get PMs and posts in the Tiki Drinks forum by email. Hats off to you!

T

Nice addition of postings going live in Shout when you hit return - just like IM!

Thanks man.

R

New feature works great. Thanks for your hard work.

hanford = the man

cool!!!!! thank you!

Pages: 1 12 replies