Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Aloha! from blacksandz

Pages: 1 6 replies

:tiki:Aloha all!
Well,I finally decided to take the plunge! No more lurking on T.C.! I have been into the Tiki culture for about 5 yrs. now, collecting mugs,swizzles,etc. for a home Tiki bar that I put together with my brother. Living in Western NY, is pretty barren for anything Tiki, so I am literally on an island up here in the North. Anyway, I will be heading to Exotica 2005 in Chicago, and hope to meet many of you at Trader Vic's(The Palmer House)on July 7th. Don't be a stranger!

Mahalo!
blacksandz

Welcome blacksandz. Glad you came in from the shadows! Nice to have you with us. Maybe we will see you at Trader Vics during exotica!
Cheers!

Mahalo exotica59. I will definitely be at Trader Vic's that night! Does anyone know if any Tiki Central members will be getting together before-hand to ride "The Green Line" train to the event.

H
hewey posted on Wed, Jun 1, 2005 7:51 PM

Do you realise what you have done? Say goodbye to hours of your life as you post pictures of your bar and bask in the feedback!

I live in Australia, so tiki is a bit thin on the ground too. Thats why this place rocks, cause I can still get into it. Pity I can't have a Mai Tai with these guys though...

Weclome man. Post pics - we love to watch! :)

N

Blacksandz,

Welcome.

Nicktiki

:tiki:G'Day hewey! I know what you mean mate. Finding or collecting anything Tiki in these parts is futile! As soon as I get a decent camera, I will definitely show pics of the home bar and Tiki treasures! Love to tip a few with you! Mahalo!

:tiki:Hey nicktiki! What's up! Man, I wish I lived on the West Coast! Mahalo! For your welcome!

Pages: 1 6 replies