Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Shag Paul Frank Tiki Purse & Wallet...Artist Proof Pieces!

Pages: 1 3 replies

Aloooha!

First, these are not my auctions, however I can personally vouch for my friend CherryJane (not to mention she has 100% feedback from over 1160+ transactions!)

Check out this Fantastic Artist Proof Shag Paul Frank Tiki Purse!

Also, for the guys or gals, a very hard to find Artist Proof Shag Paul Frank Moai Tiki Wallet

For a little nautical mix, here is a Red Bakelite Anchor Pin!

CherryJane always has some really cool items for sale, so if what she has now is not your cup of tea (or "barrel of rum") then put her on your favorites list because she's bound to have something you'll like soon enough!

Thanks for looking! Good luck on your bids!

Frank, you're making me blush! :blush:

Thanks for the promo!

Thanks to everyone else who checked out the Shag stuff - more auctions to come. I'll post when I have more Hawaiiana items up.

T

Man am I glad I bought that purse for my wife when it 1st came out and it was only like $80. I saw another one of these at the Oasis this year on the modern home tour. I think it was Inky who was carrying it?

Yeah, I bought those two pieces when they first came out and I thought $90 for the purse and shipping was ridiculous at the time. It's crazy to see what they're going for, hence why I'm selling them.

Pages: 1 3 replies