Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Swanky's Headhunter Lounge website up

Pages: 1 9 replies

S
Swanky posted on Thu, Jun 2, 2005 2:32 PM

The website is to some sort of state of completion, although, it will continue to evolve.

I thought I would post here as I assume many are not reading the other thread. I encourage you to go to the News page and fill out the form. You'll get any news about the Headhunter that way. PLUS! It will fill up the database and show potential investors that there is widespread interest.

Add the banner above to your site so I get better Google rankings too. It's all about PR and hopefully one day it will all be about rum and tiki times.

I thought about starting my version of the "Live strong" bracelet fund raiser. Maybe do a bracelet that says "Ask me about my tiki." See those to raise the bar.

UB

Looks great Swank.
I did manage to get the Hukilau video running by the way. I just downloaded the DivX Player. The new Windows Media player in temperamental.

I love your logo swanky, I want to know as soon as you do a signature anything.

Good luck with it, we're rooting for you!
I had a dream about you, a church, and a giant rum barrel. Must be a sign of good things to come.

On 2005-06-02 14:32, Swanky wrote:
Maybe do a bracelet that says "Ask me about my tiki."

hehe, is that what they call it these days? :wink:
seriously, if you decide to go ahead with this I'll get one.

TM

Looks great Swanky!

PK

Yeeee Haaaaw!

M

That's faboo, Swanky! My hubby and I are visiting Nashvegas over Thanksgiving to shop for a 2nd house out in TN.

When do you think it'll be up and running? We'll come pay ya a visit if you're open by then.

Rae and Jamio

Excellent Stuff!

I had spun by the site the other day and seen the new masthead/logo design and was quite impressed. Since I've got a couple of days off next week I'll try to spend a few hours clicking your site on Google.

Can't wait!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

S
Sabina posted on Sat, Jun 4, 2005 4:15 AM

Swanky, the MOMENT you say "it's a go" we're packed!

Site looks great, menu looks great, I KNOW what the tunes'll be like, and the HOST- well, goes without saying!

That, and I'll put forward an odd notion- we really need Tiki Temples where there's a distinct lack of publicly available Tikiness right now. Places like Knoxville need outposts. I mean who would have thought Augusta, GA would become a Tiki desitination?

Just locate within stumbling distance of a nice hotel, and some of us will come!

[ Edited by: Sabina on 2005-06-04 04:16 ]

S
Swanky posted on Sat, Jun 4, 2005 7:45 AM

Knoxville is at the intersection of I-40 and I-75. For a lot of people, it's a city they go through to get where they are going. Perhaps more will stop in when the bar is opened.

CA

shrunken heads with Coon-skin Caps!!!!!!

WeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa!! YAaaaaaL!!!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies