Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Advertising Deadline for 2nd Issue of Tiki Magazine

Pages: 1 12 replies

N

Hey Guys,

We're working hard on the 2nd issue of Tiki Magazine. The deadline for Ads is June 10th. We're trying to get the magazine out for Exotica. Don't delay, the 2nd issue is shaping up to be even better than the first one.

Nick

N

Just making sure everyone saw the deadline. We need your help. Tiki Magazine doesn't exist without advertisers. Thanks in advance for the support.

Nick

I still haven't seen a proof of the changes, but it might be too late anyway, unless you have Paypal.

To appreciate beauty is to live in bliss!

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader on 2005-06-09 23:03 ]

Nick put me down again. same ad an all

Crap! I just saw this post at 11:30 p.m. on Friday the 10th! Is there still time to submit one over the weekend? Just want to know before I commit to the paypal transaction. Thanks!

N

For those of you who still want to advertise, as long as I get it over the weekend, its cool.

Nick

Hey Nick,
I emailed you the new ad and paypal'd the $$, haven't heard from you...did you get it?

Excellent! I just have to reconfigure it a little for the space....thanks!

OK! I sent in my paypal payment earlier today and sent the artwork to [email protected] is that the right place? Should I send it elsewhere? Just want to make sure it gets in the mag! Thanks for the info!

[ Edited by: suburbanpagan on 2005-06-12 17:37 ]

Hey Nick...just wanted to thank you for getting back to me so quickly.....I can't wait for issue #2!

N

Thanks Suburbanpagan,

Glad to have you as one of our advertisers.

Nicktiki

N

Just a reminder: Introductory rate ends tonight.

D

When does the second issue of the magazine come out?

Pages: 1 12 replies