Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

PalmCity Tiki -- 2 new bastards for the bar-tops

Pages: 1 2 replies

F

These are almost done. I still need to create headresses for both of them. They were created for Tiki bars, the first has accessories. The Second one will also when I decide what he should hold. The lighter is removable The bottle opener in his left hand is permenant. They both are hollowed out and I burn Huricane candles in glass in them. Their eyes glow. and the flicker of the flame really sets the mood. Thanks for looking and especially the comments either good or bad.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx

[ Edited by: flacookz on 2005-06-04 17:39 ]

B

Looks excellent Flacookz, I like the very Humanesque features these guys have. The eyes and the tongue are very realistic looking. You have that rare ability to get human/inhuman features and feelings from your carvings. cool.

F

They have a cross breading from Ed "Big Daddy" Roth, Don Edwards(Mad Magazine) and 1950 Car-toon Art.

Its just a style for now. The locals seem to relat to them... I plan on returning to traditional soon.

Pages: 1 2 replies