Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Paintings made from children's drawings

Pages: 1 13 replies

T
D

Tiki-bot what super site, his stuff is really exciting, thanks for the link. I'll be visiting often, a new favorite!

haha! that is too cool! thanks for posting, you started my day off with a smile!

Reminds me of the people I used to draw at age 4, but they had 24 fingers on each hand.

TM

That could be genius...

T

I noticed he has a book of these for sale:

http://www.themonsterengine.com/openingpage.html

I'm sold.

That really is a cool web-site!!! It just goes to show you that kids really do have wild imaginations I just takes bigger kids to elaberate on their ideas. Thank's for sharing Tiki-Bot!!!

H
hewey posted on Tue, Jun 7, 2005 5:56 AM

Cool website!

T

On 2005-06-06 22:16, The Sperm Whale wrote:
That really is a cool web-site!!! It just goes to show you that kids really do have wild imaginations I just takes bigger kids to elaberate on their ideas. Thank's for sharing Tiki-Bot!!!

Yeah, I like how he gives the kids a lot of the credit and even interviews them about their drawings. It's amazing what crazy things they come up with when trying to explain their images.

M

What this thread needs is a picture of a woman's ass!

Just kidding. Very cool link, Bot.

T

On 2005-06-07 09:34, martiki wrote:
What this thread needs is a picture of a woman's ass!

M

well played, old man. well played.

%!$%^!#!@^!

Why didn't I come up with this idea?!?

Absolutly awesome. I love it.

UB

I love Tiki Central!

We have many nieces and nephews and several friends under the age of 6, and one of the eaasiest ways to keep them entertained is to bust out the crayola 64 box and a stack of paper and let them have at it. The explanations and stories behind the pictures are most amazing. It's also amazing how grown up explanantions get incorporated into the picture. We have a picture of a dragon on our fridge, and the story behind it is: there were dragons at our house, and they hide under the bed. So we went up to our bedroom to look for them, and all that was under the bed was 'boxes of winter clothes' (my explanation) SO, in the picture the dragon was wearing a sweater and a hat. Makes sense to me!

Pages: 1 13 replies