Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

some flounderart for sale(POSTCARDS ADDED)))

Pages: 1 25 replies

Hey all

I just got these pieces back from the Tiki Art Now show from last year!!! The pieces were lost for a long time then Justin from the Shooting Gallery found them in Fargo. The guy who had them had the nerve not to give them back! He said he like them and shouldn't have to give them back since they were mailed to him.

Anyhow when they finally made it home they were trashed so I took the painted part and framed the Marquesas one and will be framing the Moai one when I find a frame.

This is your chance to get a Flounder original since I'm not painting tiki any more. 11"x14" mixed media $125

I also have have 13 Hand Signed "Flame Man Chu" prints avilable. The painting of my Tiki Farm mug. 13x19 paper printed area is 16.5x11 $25

The mug

6 Hand Signed "Bonedaddy" prints. 13x19 paper printed area is 17x11 $25

7 Hand Signed "Hukilau" prints. 13x19 paper printed area is 13.75x10.75 $25

If your interested please email me at
Thanks for looking.

Original Art by
Scott "Flounder" Scheidly

http://www.flounderart.com

[ Edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2005-06-13 16:48 ]

H

I want that marquesas! I tried emailing you just now & it bounced back. Email me!

B

BEautiful stuff FLOUNDER! I remember when each of these was introduced, they were HOT and still are, wanna trade something for something??
This is a rare chance for TC'rs, thanks.

Bonedaddy fo' da' Jungle Trader please.

T

I had trouble e-mailing you too. I sent a PM.

R

Any idea on shiping cost for prints ? sorry for the dumb question , i really like the bone daddy one also.

Kate I recieved your email. Not sure what is going on.

I emailed you back.

If anyone has trouble emailing me please leave a PM.

Thanks

On 2005-06-07 19:16, rodeotiki wrote:
Any idea on shiping cost for prints ? sorry for the dumb question , i really like the bone daddy one also.

$5 if your in the states. If your out of the states you will have to send me your address so that I can figure it out.

Thanks

Congratulations on getting your art back, Flounder. I must say that I worry a little everytime I leave original art at the post office.

Thanks to:
Humuhumu, Tiki-Kate, Rodeotiki, Jungle Trader, Polynesian Pop and Captain Scully for your purchases.

Ben I left you a PM.

Original Art by

[ Edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2005-06-08 05:56 ]

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Jun 8, 2005 8:01 AM

I would have loved those top two. I thought they were sold a long time long. Originals too? And to think, I didn't go on TC last night.

On 2005-06-08 08:01, teaKEY wrote:
I would have loved those top two. I thought they were sold a long time long. Originals too? And to think, I didn't go on TC last night.

I still have the "Moai" sans the bottom part. i just need to find a frame for it first. If you are interested in it or if anyone else is please let me know.

B

Just returned your PM. My internet has been down since last night. They finally fixed it today at 2:30. bastards.

Thanks everyone

I will be mailing all the orders tomorrow.

Ben thanks for the cool trade. I will wear it with pride when i see you at Hukilau.

I still have 9 Hand Signed "Flame Man Chu's" and 5 Hand Signed Bonedaddy's left.

DT7

Yo Flounder I like that "Bonedaddy" picture. I'd like to beat my bone on her drums.

I have 6 Flame Man Chu's left and 5 Bonedaddy's.

Digi Tiki 77, please keep your bone to yourself. :D

Hey Flounder!

I edit out a really stupid question. I answered it by looking at your awesome website (it was about looking at your new art that you're working on)

Great stuff you're doing!

I sent you a PM

"Hey, at least I'm housebroken."

[ Edited by: Polynesiac on 2005-06-11 10:35 ]

Flounder- Tried emailing but got a failure message... Just wanted to say thanks again for the Flame Man Chu print- It arrived safely just a few minutes ago. It will get prominent placement (along with mug) once framed... :)

I'M also selling postcard sets of mug paintings I did.

$8 a set. 12 postcards. 4 different images.

Original Art by

[ Edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2005-06-13 16:41 ]

H

My lovely new Flounder art made it to my house safe, sound, and best of all, beautiful. I feel so fortunate to have it, thank you!

I received my print on Saturday. Thanks for the speedy delivery. I can't wait to get it framed.

B

FLOUNDER, I am SO Proud of my new Flame Man Chu print. Arrived today, HappyHappyHappy

T

I second Humuhumu and it sound like you got the Marquesas. And if so I got its sister print.

F

[ Edited by: Fetish on 2005-06-14 18:51 ]

Scott,
Please save me a Flame Man Chu.
Thanks!

Received my "Bonedaddy" today. Looks even better in my hands. Life is good.

Pages: 1 25 replies