Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

BambooPrincess 1st attempt ;)

Pages: 1 15 replies

Here is a picture of my tiki to be.....

Carve it up, Princess! We're anxious to see it!

http://www.samgambino.com

So am I.....LOL's
Just remember it's a first .........

B

With a name like that how can you do wrong. Let the chips fly, and don't worry we will be gentle.

R

The only rule is that you have to post lots of pics . other than that as Ben said " let the chips fly"
Welcome to TC

T

GO DEEP!!!!! yOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Princess: be warned.... carving ~ and this site ~ are highly addictive! to paraphrase the potato chip commercial: you won't be able to carve just one!

have fun!

Hey princess... How's it coming?

I already burnt-out my mothers dremel.....
and I'm waiting for my sister to give me a few carving tools.........Does anyone know what kind of tools I should get first? The tiki I'm working on is not very big .....

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=10451&forum=7&72

All of your questions will be answered.

F

[ Edited by: Fetish on 2005-06-14 18:52 ]

previous comment for above removed by me.

Cant wait to see how it turns out.

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2005-06-15 10:31 ]

H

hahahahahahahha

T

Yeah I remember something Fetish said, not making any sence. Something about Happiness under a Benzart post. I just search his name and all his posted are gone.

Princess, if funny to see your picture of you below your name. Its very cheery and reminds of a yearbook headshot :)

the Orongo Room

[ Edited by: teaKEY on 2005-06-15 10:23 ]

Hey Princess: how's the carving coming along? did you get the tools that you wanted?

Hello everyone :wink:
I'm still kicking.....I went on a vacation to the beach and ...yes I picked up a few tools....I'll be taken pictures and post them as soon as I can...I have a few projects going on and alot of yard work to get there.............

Pages: 1 15 replies