Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mr. Smiley's Birthday at the Tiki Ti July 9, 2005

Pages: 1 20 replies

I hope you all will go to the Tiki Ti, Saturday July 9 to celebrate my birthday! I plan on showing up around 6pm. Now those who aren't going to Chicago can still have fun!! Of course the Tiki TI is at 4427 Sunset Blvd just past Vermont in LA!

PM me or post here if you think you can make it. ZAZZ!

Have a nice Tiki Day!
If you like it,it is ZAZZ! If you don't, give it a RAZZ.

[ Edited by: mrsmiley on 2005-06-10 11:52 ]

[ Edited by: mrsmiley on 2005-06-13 16:30 ]

M

Thanks for the private messages. Hope you all can make it!

The Tiki Ti is exercising their late Summer hours on Friday and Saturday nights--but I can't imagine I will be drinking from 6pm to 2am!!! YIKES!

Cool! I think I just may be able to make this! Just look for The Caddy!

I'll be there...Can't wait!

RobRoy's BDay Celebration is the same day and the Ti is on our Mini BDay Crawl list (his wife gets to drive hehehehehe) so we will be there at some point.....look for wierdo's in Fez's

H

We're in town this weekend, so you can bet your sweet waitin'-to-get-bday-spanked hiney we'll be there!

Inky & Humu hit Hollywood! FINALLY!

Ya know - I might just have to break my "No Tiki Ti On Saturday Nights" rule for this one. Can't say how long I'll be able to hang, but what the heck - what's the risk? :::a hung-over sermon, that's what, Father!!::: Oh, shut up!! I hate my conscience sometimes!!

T

Inky? you'll be in town? well, shiiiiit! I gotta go then!!

Oh, yeah, and to celebrate Mrs. Mileys birthday.....!

[ Edited by: Traderpup on 2005-07-05 21:54 ]

Happy birthday Mrs. Miley!

I hope the ladies don't hurt their hands giving you 43 spanks!

:)

Looks like I can make it out for this. See ya there Bruce! WATAHHH!

greetings HUMU and PUP - et
all...

YOU guys are da bomb! I am so looking forward to a Smiley roast in LA! See you saturday!

R

I'm in. See ya all there. Always glad to share in the revelry of a day o' birth.

M

looking forward to the Tiki-Ti on Saturday!!

H

Are Gordon & Russell going to be there?

I am unable to attend the smiley one's festivities due to a previous engagement at a zen retreat and haiku conference...

banana peeling
falling to the ground.
slipping slippery.

Better late than never, I guess. Tenish, anyone? Can't wait!

-Weird Unc

R

On 2005-07-09 11:38, weirduncletiki wrote:
Better late than never, I guess. Tenish, anyone? Can't wait!

-Weird Unc

The Sperm Whale and myself will be arriving sometime around 8pm. I know I don't have any place that I need to be at early tomorrow (or any place I need to be until September for that matter) so tenish sounds early enough for me. I know Dr. Z and Spermy will still be "Tripping the Light Fantastic" (whatever the hell that means) as well.

See ya tonight.

S
SES posted on Sat, Jul 9, 2005 8:31 PM

:) Happy Birthday ! :)

Thanks everyone for celebrating with me this weekend! I had a blast. Thanks to Johnnie Velour's Friday gang and a SPECIAL thanks to Dave And Rebecca for their last minute hospitality on my surprise visit to the Purple Orchid on Friday night after an almost one hour wait to pick up the rental car from LAX UGH!!!! :)

I came, I saw, I drank.

On 2005-07-11 11:49, mrsmiley wrote:

Thanks to Johnnie Velour's Friday gang...

Word to yo motha!

TOVMMV!!

Pages: 1 20 replies