Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Easter Island "Egg Hunt"

Pages: 1 11 replies

thanks bongo. I needed a good laugh.

B

Thats so ULTRA Kool I love it. Wonder how many eggs thay smash??

That's a beautiful piece of work, whoever created it...

It is said that the moais "walked" onto their, ahu, so it makes sense that they could walk down, particularly at Easter time.

When I was explaining the annual Bird Man festival of Easter Island to a friend, in which a bunch of guys would jump off the cliff and swim to a nearby island, and whoever brought back the first egg of spring (uncrushed) was the winner, she asked "Is that where Easter Eggs come from?"

It kind of made sense, but then again, not really.

On 2005-06-11 15:32, dangergirl299 wrote:
When I was explaining the annual Bird Man festival of Easter Island to a friend, in which a bunch of guys would jump off the cliff and swim to a nearby island, and whoever brought back the first egg of spring (uncrushed) was the winner, she asked "Is that where Easter Eggs come from?"

It kind of made sense, but then again, not really.

To the contrary, after the Moais stopped walking and fell down, it only seems appropriate for the Rapa Nui themselves to have taken up the civic Easter Egg hunt.

The "crap-cam" cut off part of the image.....there's more to it than meets the eye. That image was "created in Ray Dream Designer by Bob Ting"

Shield your eyes, James!
Too late, you looked.

On 2005-06-14 10:10, Kava King wrote:
Shield your eyes, James!
Too late, you looked.

Au contraire, mein freund!

Not sacriledge, but treasure!

I negotiate with Mr. Bongofury - as we speak - to include this image in Big Stone Head!

KK

They DO seem to be having a great time!

Happy Easter.

Pages: 1 11 replies