Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Woodies on the Wharf is coming!

Pages: 1 4 replies

Just thought I'd let everyone in the Santa Cruz vicinity (or anyone looking for a fun out of town event) know that the annual Woodies on the Wharf is coming.

Taken from the wharf website:
THE SURF CITY CLASSIC: WOODIES ON THE WHARF
Saturday, June 25, 2005, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Santa Cruz Wharf
The scenic Santa Cruz Wharf is the perfect setting for a celebration of the surf spirit and classic surf wagons. More than 150 pre-1950s "woodies" line the wharf. Music, T-shirts, memorabilia and prize drawings will add to the fun. Presented by the Santa Cruz Woodies. Co-sponsored by O'Neill, the Wharf Association and the City of Santa Cruz. Call 420-5273 or email: [email protected]. Cost: FREE

There is also a cool article on the event in the current edition of Coastal Living Magazine.

Here's another website to check out:
http://www.santacruzwoodies.com/wow.html

Hope to see you there!!

Been there done that.
But Cruzn, we were lookin for you the weekend before Memorial weekend. Went surfin' with Chongolio. We'll be out again in July. Hopefully we can all shootz the breeze and suck up some mai tai. All in the name of TIKI.

Woody's on the Wharf is zazz.

H
hewey posted on Sat, Jun 11, 2005 4:51 AM

Hey cruzin if you go, get some pics dude!

I'm definitely going ... I'll be sure to take the digital and get some good shots!

Very cool!

we gots a big woodie convention here in 'Pedro once a year too. Wish I could make it up for this one too.

Have fun.

Me likes wooden things...especially ones that drive

Pages: 1 4 replies