Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Witco Outrigger

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hey All,

I'm giving up my most fav-o-rite Witco piece. Hopefully someone from TC will get this and give it a loving home.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=553&item=5400212099&rd=1

(Schnauzer not included, shown only for dramatic emotional effect)

-Z

P

Hey, feeling Zombified
I was just wondering how this could be your most fav-o-rite witco piece when you just bought it on ebay on april 12th 2005 for $99.00 item # 7313896601 and you probably only owned it a month or less?

Because it IS my favorite piece. I want to keep it, I wish I could keep it, but bills and reality are hitting me HARD right now. My wife and I had SEVERAL arguements about keeping/selling it. She won, I lost. And I'll probably be buying one again in a year or 2 (when finances are better) for 3 times what I sell this one for.

Thank you so very much for asking, Mr. 6Posts.

-Z

[ Edited by: feelin' zombified on 2005-06-13 05:21 ]

M

There's always a party pooper in every crowd...good luck with the sale Z!!!

Matty

J
Jawa posted on Mon, Jun 13, 2005 10:31 AM

Thank you so very much for asking, Mr. 6Posts.

:lol:
We can only deduce that this person has not been collecting tiki and/or retro items very long and does not realize the power they hold!
My personal favorite item is the tiki bob mug from Hawaiian Village I found 2 weeks ago for $14 at an antique store. As soon as I saw it it was my favorite because I have been looking for a Tiki Bob mug and Hawaiian Village mugs!

Pa'akiki, I don't mean to bash, but that was a pretty harsh reply dude...

FZ, good luck selling this, wish I had the cash flow to help you get rid of it :wink:

-Jason :drink:

Pages: 1 4 replies