Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Detroit Tiki Event Planning Meeting

Pages: 1 10 replies

M

A planning and organizing meeting will be held at Chin's Restaurant in Livonia on Thursday, June 16th at 7:30pm. All persons interested in contributing the annual Tiki Art Show are welcome! The show is being scheduled for late August, early September.

Matt

T

Last time it was around june 16. Actually I think it was June 19. Keep us posted on what is going on and can't wait.

Hey Matt, how does the selling of tiki art work. Do you have to purchase vendor space. Cause, by the date of event, I may have one thing to sell.

M

Will do! You don't have to pay for space, but there is a comission charge for the sale of the art to support the costs of the event. Artists do not need to be present to sell their artwork. Any interested artists, carvers, etc.. can ship their artwork to be sold at the show.

Matt

what if someone didn't have anything to contribute but their good looks?

-Z

(actually, I was planning on doing something this year, but 37 lame excuses are getting in the way)

Zombified,

I think we can squeeze something out of you!!! LOL!!! Maybe you can be the spokes model for the event?

Matty

try to keep aug, 20th open so you all can come down to columbus for the first annual fraternal order of moai's hot rod hula hop. we need you as vendors.

M

Chisel Slinger,

Is there a website for the club/event?

Matty

M

Ok, after the meeting was held it looks like the event will take place over Labor Day weekend on September 3r & 4th. More details to follow!

Matt

K

On 2005-06-16 05:54, mattfink wrote:
Chisel Slinger,

Is there a website for the club/event?

Matty

I can answer that...

http://www.FraternalOrderofMoai.org/events.html

This is the events page at the FOM. Currently we have the "placeholder" page with a hula girl and limited info, but the new complete subsite will go live tomorrow or Saturday (July 1st or 2nd). So check there this weekend for all of the details on the event.

Vendors should contact us asap via email at: [email protected] to arrange for a free spot.

I'll update the announcement thread here for the Hot Rod Hula Hop as soon as the new pages are up on the FOM site.

Ahu

[ Edited by: KuKuAhu on 2005-06-30 09:11 ]

J

if u r going for an meeting or event a2zmeetingsandevents are the best choice for making arrangements give them a chance they are the team full of energetic people always available on a single call I personally recommend them
Thanks

OGR

Pages: 1 10 replies