Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

The Tikinator Has Arrived!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies

I just recieved a pair of "Hot-Off-the- Assembly-Line" Tikinators from Tiki Farm. They are awesome!!! The colors are blended nicely and the features are clean and sharp! The "shades" are freshly painted and you can almost see your reflection in them! I might have to pick up a couple more! (Before they say Hasta la Vista to the wherehouse shelves!!!)

SoccerTiki

Woo Hoo! I'm sure those mugs will be Hasta La Vista Baby off the shelves at the Tiki Farm Wherehouse before you know it. :)

Oh MAN - I've put on presentations on Ahnold's various initiative proposals - I've got to get one for my next gig - anything to keep the audience AWAKE!

R

I saw this mug last night at Ron Jon's surf shop at The Block of Orange. Very Nice.

It was hard not to buy it, but I did the pre-order at Oasis and got an email from FedEx on Wednesday that my shipment was on its way. Patience is a virtue and a curse.

H

Yes, I just got one at the Hawaiiana Cruz, Convention....It is so cool I love it...lots of detail, nice expression and great shades. Oh I almost forgot. Nice lettering in the back. the TIKINATOR.....And it was not expensive...

Holden, Frank, and the crew at Tiki Farm need to send a Tikinator Mug up to Sacramento. I know Arnold will "Woo Hoo" when he sees this mug. He might even want to do a mug signing event :wink: Woo Hoo!!!

I always love to see the original concepts of where tiki mugs come from. I found this piece of art from the creator of the Tikinator mug, Rick Rietveld.

Got my mug on order too. Though I didn't vote for Arnie, I am a second generation, native Californian, and will treasure the mug!

Ok people, lets see your pic WITH The Tikinator!

R

On 2005-06-24 12:10, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:

SCD -
I see the family resemblance.

[ Edited by: Riptide on 2005-06-24 15:10 ]

On 2005-06-24 12:10, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:

Wow....what a great design !!!

Pages: 1 9 replies