Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

dva gallery tiki show

Pages: 1 3 replies

aloha!!

just wanted to post a last minute reminder about the dva gallerys one-year anniversary tiki party/opening tonight. Those of you in the area, if you can make it out there, do so....there is a ton of awesome tiki art in this show, the likes of which has never been seen in this city. Not even since the original Exotica show back in 2000. artists nationwide have submitted art for this show. I had a sneak preview and was blown away...It's gonna be a rockin' time!! I have four of my own new pieces in the show, including the long awaited appearance of the "Patio-Daddy-O" customized and tricked out weber grill. you will be able to view and I believe buy the available art at the dva gallery website, probably as early as sunday, if not, monday. Hope to see you there!!!

http://www.dvagallery.com

Hey Tipsy, you gotta post that grill! That's one fine piece of work!

D

Hey, had a great time at the show. I found a couple of paintings that I would love to own, unfortunately money is tight till Exotica. Are any of the artists that were featured going to have anything for sale at Exotica?

I believe the show will be up through exotica, so those that want to see the art up close or who don't spend all their bucks at exotica and want to take home some art can do so....

Pages: 1 3 replies