Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Wanna Buy A $5 tiki for $50!?!?

Pages: 1 9 replies

M

This is one way to jack up the price of a tiki!!! And this nice guy is going to sell it to allow OTHERS to share the magical money tiki's power!!! SHEESH!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5590872701&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

My opinion; "what a Scam!"

Kind of like when I went to House of Tiki and they were selling the $1 tikis from the Dollar Tree for it was either $5 or $7 bucks.

On 2005-06-21 00:08, Atomicchick wrote:
Kind of like when I went to House of Tiki and they were selling the $1 tikis from the Dollar Tree for it was either $5 or $7 bucks.

...maybe it was more like Dollar Tree selling the House of Tiki's 5-$7 tikis for a $1. I hope your not seriously trashing the House of Tiki are you? or equating this ebay post with the House of Tiki? The House of Tiki rocks! and you couldnt meet a nicer or more fair person than Shaka tiki.

J
john posted on Tue, Jun 21, 2005 4:11 AM

im holding out for him to put the magic tiki that makes greg biff it on a surtboard, and puts a mean spider in marcias hotel room up on ebay

B

I have some menehunes for sale that work on the black jack tables too. I will let them go for $50 a piece. You will thank me.

G
gonzo posted on Tue, Jun 21, 2005 8:43 AM

EBAY is a capitalist tool to rip people off!!

I just glad he included pics of his cruise ship vacation to the virgin Isles.
But no one, especially here in the U.S., should be shocked by the ridiculous stories people will believe.

does anyone happen to have a pic of the infamous Greg Brady tiki? I've been looking for a long time...I want to put it in a painting...

:) (I need to find tiki smileys too!! )

lol...never mind, this guy is making them and selling them...

http://www.silvershampainnovelties.com/TABOOTIKI.htm

M

Great, I'll be right over to "share" your tiki stuff....should I bring a big truck?

Matty

On 2005-06-21 08:43, gonzo wrote:
EBAY is a capitalist tool to rip people off!!

Pages: 1 9 replies