Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Arts of the South Seas book on ebay

Pages: 1 5 replies

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Oct 29, 2002 4:08 PM

Aloha,

I know how hungry we are for more info on Tikis and the art for us carvers. This is one of my many favorites in my collection of books on Polynesian art and other islands. I'm always looking for books to help me undestand what I'm carving as well as how the item (Tiki) looks like. This is a great book!! I learned of this book threw way of the BOT...Mahalo Sven!

If you desire info on the traditional style Tikis this is a good book. I recenly got another one from my girl friend that was in mo betta shape than this one. so, I'm letting this one go. I neva was planning to sell the book so I wrote my name in it. I guess never say never. So if your looking for a mint copy this would not be the one. It has a little fold on the right side front cover. It's in great shape to me. check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayisapi.dll?viewitem&item=729659817&rd=1

shootz

HH
HH

ok who's bobbovic and why you trying to goto war with me :wink:

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Oct 29, 2002 4:40 PM

ho cannot see um cuz! i did somting wrong again! sorry! Ey Hula Hula u funny cuz! Hula, dis book betta den pig betta den poi!

Haaaawaiian!

Right here Babe! Was that you? Of course I do not know you. My user id is the same in Ebay so I am easy to spot. I would like the book. But am not sure yet if I maxed out.:wink:

HH

das me tida, knottysoljah , get a week still ,no worries anymore kala and im out :P

Pages: 1 5 replies