Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Rattiki returns to the Philippines and Indochina for more goodies!

Pages: 1 3 replies

R

Hey guys I know I haven't posted much here this season as I have been terribly busy and mostly have only had time to lurk on an occasion, BUT I am leaving for the Philippines in 2 weeks and also plan on being in Indochina as well on this 3 month journey. During that time I'll be up in Banuae having some more masks carved again, but it is my intention not to do so many 16" masks, but necklaces. The necklaces will be of the 4 different masks I did before but only 3" tall with small boar's teeth and long (tooth like) and round coconut beads. I had a couple made up for myself and have worn them many times this last year and they are major cool looking (sorry I don't have an easy way to take and put up photos of these at the moment). I'll also do a round of 16" masks but would like to keep it to less than half as many as last year. I also intend to bring back some oil paintings of young scantily clad water maidens with jungle ruin filled backdrops that were quite common in Cambodia as there was an interest in them here when I spoke of them before. If any of you would like to pre order anything that is fine (no $ needed up front just a commitment). I believe before I had charged $25 each + S&H for the masks and proposed $25 each for the paintings, I'll also let the necklaces go for $10 each as a tikicentral price and believe me that is a deal for what they are! So let me know what you think! Oh yeah I'll also be in Thailand & Viet Nam if anyone can think of anything there they would want :)

[ Edited by: Rattiki on 2005-06-23 00:19 ]

R

Oh I forgot you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Rattiki!

I see your interest in the PI and Southeast Asia isn't just Tiki (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)!

R

On 2005-06-23 10:58, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Rattiki!

I see your interest in the PI and Southeast Asia isn't just Tiki (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)!

Well I hope so my fiance' is a Philippina! :wink:

[ Edited by: Rattiki on 2005-06-24 04:12 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies