Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

SF locals: let's put it together. This weekend.

Pages: 1 15 replies

M
mig posted on Tue, Oct 29, 2002 6:06 PM

TikiMel is around, I think BigBadTikiDaddy is too, and I'm sure a smattering of locals are as well. So let's do it! (If you can still stomach me after that Maury thing.) I'll call around and post something tomorrow.

mig

T

wher is everyone??? Hanford? Al? AquaRJ??? hello??? :wink:

:tiki:

M

I may be out of town Saturday--but post this info and I'll see what is up with me!

T

I have plans most of the weekend:

tomorrow it's The Cramps at the Fillmore
Friday it's The Parkside for some band with ex-members of the Morlocks
Saturday it's the Grand Nationals Rodeo - yeee haw!

Perhaps Sunday

I need to check with Vicinity about Saturday. I'll get back to you.

~Hanford

A

Always sounds like fun, and thanks for asking about me! I'm pooped this week though from work and other stuff, so my plans this weekend mainly involve jack and s#%t **. Of course, if any activity-goers were headed up or down the peninsula and wanted to stop in Belmont en route, I'd be happy to host something no frills at my pad (come see the Lanai tiki). Or slip down to the Bel-Mateo Bowl. Anyway, please still post if plans are made!

-Randy

**(from above) ".. and jack just left town!" - for any Bruce Campbell fans out there

Hey Mig, loved the pics of you on Maury. I'm pretty crushed, though, I always thought those shows were REAL. :)

We would love to be joiners this weekend, but we will be visiting that Biggest of Surs, Big Sur. Hello, Munktiki!
Have fun.

F

Damn, I'm going out of town too. It's too bad because I wanted to get the Maury details.

F

[ Edited by: Fonduie on 2002-11-01 14:31 ]

T

should we wait a couple of weeks and plan something that more people can attend???

I'm up for whatever. And I promise not to flake this time :wink:

:drink:

Well, if you guys are going to wait a few weeks I would love to join you. I'll be in San Jose from December 8th - 11th. Would love to hoist a few with the San Fran Centralites again.

M
mig posted on Fri, Nov 1, 2002 7:59 PM

Okay kids:

At least a few of us are going to get together tomorrow. Where exactly? yeah, I'll post. (yes, I know it's Friday!) But it should be a fun bunch of us at the very least. I like the idea of doing it again in a few weeks when PolyPop is around, he RULES!

mig
(what's the opposite of a cradle-robber?!?!)

"What is the opposite of a cradle robber?"

I believe it is called a "tadpole"!

Hello! Having just finished a particularly grueling move, (NEVER. AGAIN.), the idea of a little fun sounds lovely. I'll be around and up for whatever...if my boxes don't all fall on me, anyway.

Right on, I talked to Mig yesterday & we are on for tonight for something or another in SF.
Details to follow, but I'm pretty sure we'll start at the bamboo hut.

woohoo!

AARGH! Wish I could be there this weekend to hang out with you guys. Sounds like its going to be fun. Hopefully everyone can get together again when I'm in town. Looking forward to that!

I like the idea of doing it again in a few weeks when PolyPop is around, he RULES!

Thanks for the kind words Mr. Mig. But I think you got it backwards - YOU Rule! After that Maury gig, I can't even come close!

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut...

*** * * The Polynesian Popster * * ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2002-11-02 14:39 ]

Pages: 1 15 replies