Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

elvis death day extravaganza

Pages: 1 0 replies

Tongo Hiti here! I figured I better check in to alert you about our big news. Tickets are on sale now for Big Mike Geier's (That's me) Elvis Death Day Memorial Spectacular at The Variety Playhouse, Little 5 Points Atlanta, Georgia on August 13th! The Kingsized Orchestra with the Sweet Potato Inspirational Choir and the Dames Aflame Dancers present a dazzling revue of unparalleled fervency and grandeur performing over two hours of thunderous Elvis-inspired immensities. Maybe I'll slip in a little "I'll Remember You" or "Blue Hawaii". Admission is $12 advance, $15 at the door. Each year this show gets bigger and badder and sells out lickety-split. Just ask Tiki Kiliki, she's seen it! Don't be left out like a ding dong. Get yer tickets now! You can call 404/524-7354 to order tix by phone. Or go to http://www.variety-playhouse.com/tickets.html to order online. If those two options are too complicated, you can also get tickets via your nearest Ticketmaster outlet. This is an all-ages venue. So if you can't find a sitter, bring the kid with ya. We'll keep it respectable, so's Momma would approve.
As always, you can find me evey Thursday @ Trader Vic's Atlanta. Keep the shiny side up!

Pages: 1 0 replies