Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Robins (*fourcrows*) Art....Updated 2/26

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hi everyone, I promised a few people I would show some work. And, after digging through 200 cds, trying to find the older stuff...(if you take nothing away from this post, take this...CREATE A GOOD FILING SYSTEM!) lol...

ok, this was my very first tiki, done last year, when I still thought everything had to be just like Shag, things have progressed a lot since then. I'm showing you my illustrational stuff first. I don't have good pics of my newest work yet. The one of psycho kitty below is from a not so great digital, and it shows...I'll update as soon as I can.

I created a page on my website (which is going through an overhaul) just for TC to view work. Right now, it's all old stuff, and sold, but that will change...

newest psycho kitty (older ones on the site)

thanks for looking...more soon... :)
Robin
the TC page...
http://www.fourcrows.com/tiki.html

[ Edited by: Fourcrows on 2005-06-26 07:49 ]

[ Edited by: Fourcrows on 2005-06-26 07:56 ]

Very fine work, Robin. Love the colors on that psycho kitty too. Keep posting....

Thanks Sam! i"m still working on the polish...Illustration is so different than regular painting. It's just the beginning...so much is amidst 200 various cds floating around my desk and studio...ugh...

...I just realized, I didn't put the web addy...

I don't know if this will work as a link...

http://www.fourcrows.com/tiki.html

:)

B

Nice Stuff rRobin, the Tiki is pretty wild or he just came from a wild party. Looks like he had fun.
Keep digging thru those Cd's so you can post More.

Fourcrows,

Welcome to TC. Your work has some attitude. It will fit right in around here.

Attitude=good

Thank you guys...my illustrational stuff is just for fun...I hope to do something with it sometime, but I have no idea what...

Here is a study for a larger canvas I'm doing called "Greg Brady's Curse" or maybe just "Brady's Curse" I don't know...

I was thinking of making this a small part of the piece, but now, I'm wondering if he shouldn't be a bigger part...I'd love your input on this...I kinda like where he's going...

more soon...I'm working on a linocut, and a couple of paintings...

Robin

Pages: 1 5 replies