Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

New tiki painting by Kahiki Johnny

Pages: 1 20 replies

Here is my latest tiki painting :)

S

Nice style! Keep them coming.

B

Welcome again to TC KahikiJohnny, Nice painting. This is the first art you have Posted here? Looks great, show us more.

Thanks! Yes this is the first one I have placed. I was having difficulties positng :)

Nice work, Johnny! Please post more, and welcome! I saw your site, and your wife is certainly no slouch either...

http://www.samgambino.com

Sweet!

Johnny, I've had your site bookmarked for a long time! Love your work...this piece is great!

Your wife's work is amazing as well...

what a great group here at TC!

Nice! Great use of light. Can you post your url?

K
kirby posted on Fri, Jun 24, 2005 7:26 PM

nice work cant wait to see more...

H

cool art dude. Now that you have posting pics down pat i expect to see more! :)

Welcome to TC

Really great stuff- great style. :)

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I definitely will post some more tiki paintings soon.

Wow! I like it a lot. Love the colors you used. =D I want to see more!

T

You're packin a lot of heat!! I really like the font you created and also these above. Nice work Kahiki J.

TCpageTiKi tOny.cOmadriftclothing.com

[ Edited by: tikitony on 2005-06-25 19:12 ]

M

I love the two headed kitty on your site.
Do you offer prints?

Rae

Thanks gretanicole, tiki tony and mystiki! Rae, I dont have any prints yet... But I am planning to do a silkscreen print or two to sell on my website. Maybe one should be a tiki? :)

MG

Hey Johnny, I like your stuff......

Did I here SILKSCREEN?

Hey Kahiki Johnny, dig your oldsckool style. Love the TV dinner website also, had one for dinner yesterday. Not as good as I remember when I was a child. Had to give it a go though.

I see your working with American Greetings. They offered me a job right out of school (Art Institute of Pittsburgh) but I wanted to move to Florida which I did.

Have you ever heard of Newton Falls? That's where I am originally from. It's only about 40 minutes or so away from Akron, east on 76. Art institute of Pittsburgh was closer than Columbus so I ended up going there.

Anyhow welcome to TC.

Hey Flounder!
Yeah I have been working there for like 6 years now, and I am itching to move to FL myself... Sometime this century!
I do know where Newton Falls is... I have some family that lives out that way. I love your art. I have had your website under my favorites for a long time!

Thanks for the compliment!
Johnny

Well if you ever end up moving to Florida make sure you get in touch. I live in the Orlando area.
I moved here in 1990 but in 2000 I moved back to Newton Falls for a year. Fare warning if you move here you can never move back! Florida is sunny 95% of the time and Ohio get's the other 5%. It's very depressing.

Pages: 1 20 replies