Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Deep Throat and Parking

Pages: 1 6 replies

Back in the mid-80's, I worked for a company that was located in Rosslyn, Virginia - a suburb located directly across the Potomac from the Lincoln Memorial. The address of the company was 1401 Wilson Boulevard. I would drive and park my car in their parking garage.

Bob Woodard just announced the location of the parking garage where in the 70's, he met with Bob Felt of the FBI - the man now identified as 'Deep Throat.' The address? 1401 Wilson Boulevard, in Rosslyn! I was parking my car in perhaps the most famous parking garage (are there any others?), and didn't even know it at the time.

Sadly, I never experienced anything remotely exciting in that garage when I worked there.

Vern

It seems like no one will even touch this thread with a ten inch pole. :D

[ Edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2005-07-01 13:46 ]

deep throat? parking?

sounds like a job for Captain Knee Pads!

I was so disappointed to find out Linda Lovelace wasn't mixed up in this bottle of capers somehow.

H
hewey posted on Sat, Jul 2, 2005 6:46 AM

Didn't know what to expect when I entered!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

On 2005-07-01 14:19, Tikiwahine wrote:
deep throat? parking?

sounds like a job for Captain Knee Pads!

Thank you for calling out for me Tikiwahine. Your deep throat parking lot issues are a job for me. No more dirty or scabby knees for anybody in this town.

[ Edited by: CaptainKneePads Tiki on 2005-07-02 10:35 ]

H
hewey posted on Sun, Jul 3, 2005 8:20 AM

I was cruising for another topic and scrolled past this baby - my girlfriend spots it and goes what the hell?! haha

Pages: 1 6 replies